Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

big breast? meets Genius

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:34am
I feel like everyone should measure themselves... so many people walking around in the wrong size...

Not Sure what size you are?

See Instructions below!

Cups: D - P   Bands: 28 - 44

Step 1- Measure Band Size

Keeping the measuring tape parallel with the ground, measure around your torso directly under your bust after expelling all air from your lungs - you want this measurement to be as small as possible. Round all fractional measurements to the nearest whole number ( eg. 41.5 to 42). You will get the best result if you keep your arms down and close to the body while measuring (get help from somebody else, if possible).

Use a measuring tape showing inches.

There are 3 Simple Steps!

BAND SIZE CHART

(inches)

Measurement: 24 I 25 I 26 I 27 I 28 I 29 I 30 I 31 I 32 I 33 I 34 I 35 I 36 I 37 I 38 I 39 I 40 I 41 I 42 I 43 I 44

Band Size:       28 I 28 I 30 I 30 I 32 I 32 I 32 I 34 I 34 I 34 I 36 I 36 I 36 I 38 I 38 I 40 I 40 I 42 I 42 I 44 I 44

Step 2- Determine Cup Size

To find the right cup size, you will first need to measure the bust. Then you will find the cup size by calculating the difference between the bust size and the band size.

Standing straight, with your arms at your side, measure at the fullest part of your bust (while wearing a non-padded bra) making sure the measuring tape is parallel with the ground and not binding. Again round all measurements to the nearest whole number. You can do this with naked breasts, but you will get a better result if you do it wearing a bra. (get help from somebody else, if possible).

Step 3- Calculate Bra Size

Subtract your band measurement (step 1) from your cup measurement (step 2). Generally, for each inch in difference, the cup goes up by one size. See the cup size conversion chart.

Example: 
Step 1: 34" torso measurement = 36" band size
Step 2: 40" bust measurement
Step 3: 40" - 36" = 4" or D Cup Size

Your size would be 36D

(Inches)

Difference:  4  I   5    I   6   I   7   I   8   I   9  I   10  I  11  I  12  I  13  I  14  I  15  I  16  I  17  I

Cup size:     D    DD      E      F       G      H        i       J        K      L       M      N      O       P

Sponsored Links

smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:41am
why the white cartoon when his azz is black? 
in any case most women are wearing the wrong size bra (wrong cup size, wrong band size) hence why they are having issues. 
just cuz your bust size measures 34 doesn't mean your band size is a 34 (its almost impossible and many do this). the band is the most important for support. 
and don't go to VS to get sized, they are the debil; they don't know sh*t. 
once you measure your size correctly and learn about sister sizes you should not be having these problems.  

some helpful sites

Edited by smaison - Jun 28 2014 at 11:46am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:47am
Victoria secret tole me im a 38DD

Im a 30G... I larfed!
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:55am
Since I lost weight I found out I was a 34 A. Cry.  From a 38 DDD. That may have been wrong too. I was wearing a 36 b. My daugther was wearing the wrong size too. I was buying her 32 A. Her butt is a 30 C. She has more meat than me there. Cry She's about to be 14.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:57am
The white cartoons also confused me. I wish him well in his business ventures though
Joja1107 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Joja1107 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 11:58am
Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Im a 30G... I larfed!

What?!?! Thats not even close.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:00pm
Originally posted by Joja1107 Joja1107 wrote:

Originally posted by JamCaygirl JamCaygirl wrote:

Im a 30G... I larfed!

What?!?! Thats not even close.

my bubbies fit in the cup but the back was loose as hell
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:16pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

The white cartoons also confused me.

To get them yt demographic dollas...
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 12:24pm
LMAO I was about to comment on the cartoons too. They could have at least showed that his partner was a white girl or something

But anyway..this could be cool.
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 28 2014 at 1:30pm
For people who are commenting about the wrong size- I think its true about a lot of women wearing the wrong size. But women with breast over a G cup theses issues become more of an issue! Is not just about the "right Bra size."
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>