Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM's untouchables

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 8>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:06am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Girl please, if BHM likes you...you can come back from being banned by the modsErmm

Blue stars and posters older than 30 get away with anything here.
 girl....? *breath* then *sigh* Sleepy

boy, please-- people whom bhm can't stand manage to come back, plenty of times, and troll around as long as they please as well. 

don't they?  
Sponsored Links

f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (10) Thanks(10)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:18am
hmm let me think..I think autoboy/joesun is untouchable nobody ever wants anything to do with him.
babycakebabe View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote babycakebabe Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 1:20am
Originally posted by sache1991 sache1991 wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

over here in 2013, anybody can be run up on and got in these streets. 

frankly, your question is more appropriate say about 2-3 years ago-- at the least.

back when the phrase "bhm clique" was in full effect. 

Girl please, if BHM likes you...you can come back from being banned by the mods. Ermm

Blue stars and posters older than 30 get away with anything here.

those days are officially over. the cloak of protection that was granted by *uncl*e **r*ss* has been violently ripped awayLOL
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 2:38am
Nobody as far as I'm concerned.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:27am
SouthernNtellect - her succinctness is unrivaled 
Purple - the matriarch
BBean - I believe most of us thinks she carries a leather belt (tazer, glock 40, razor, the entire encyclopedia Britannica, etc.) in her purse. 
MizzSandra - no explanation needed

...anyone else with a sharp tongue...

CLC - she will kill your ass if you try her. I absolutely adore seeing her demoralize folks. It's like viewing a goat attack - funny, with just enough blood to dial 119/911/999 and send folks limping and licking wounds.

I'm not too familiar with the newer people.

CarolinaCutie ('cause I will cut your ass personally if you even try it with my ratchek knife)
AfroK - actually, most of the males. Women are strange...

Yeah.

GKisses - because we all love her boobs, and how dare we offend boobs. Seriously. Leave them.

OP herself - JolieP - people try, but girlfriend will eloquently rip your jugular out and smile sweetly with it gently dangling from her teeth WHILST posing for a picture.

What's her name - the pretty one - JewelsNYC - better sit your ass all the way down with her or she will SAT you down herself. Mama Lucia.

RickysRose - the Jamaican in this one is strong. Be well and "mind enuh"

Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:30am
Oh my god how did I forget TokyoRose? Jesus. She's made me close my laptop a few times and she wasn't even addressing me lol. Got me throwing red flags at my screen and writing her name in the book smh.

lol and my homie BabyPhay4me. My girl a which part you deh? Rope een nuh lol.
Organic View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Organic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:34am
Oh yea, and the other one with the really curly hair...I forget her name. Her mouth doesn't hold any water nor does it have manners. She loves to tell people to "shut the f*ck up"...you know who you is!
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:47am
Sang ?
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 3:52am
Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

Oh yea, and the other one with the really curly hair...I forget her name. Her mouth doesn't hold any water nor does it have manners. She loves to tell people to "shut the f*ck up"...you know who you is!

girl most of the people you mentioned have been touchedLOL, but you are definitely and untouchableWink
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2013 at 4:06am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Originally posted by Organic Organic wrote:

girl most of the people you mentioned have been touchedLOL, but you are definitely and untouchableWink

word i get touched more times than ass at a titty bar
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System