BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHMs Guilty Pleasures Thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 21>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:24pm
this album

im not scared  (just a little embarrassed) to admit  it was a great pop rnb album that I really liked and seldom and currently keep it on rotation.
Sponsored Links

Josephuss View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Josephuss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:25pm
accident post...

Edited by Josephuss - Mar 28 2014 at 11:26pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:31pm
I miss playing piano too, lies :(

I taught myself how to play by demos I used to hear on electronic pianos when I was a little girl.  I'm very good at playing by ear, reading notes annoy me, lol.  My parents came downstairs one day and heard me playing and thought it was the demo, and were shocked--they asked if I wanted to take lessons, and I said yes.  Had a mean teacher, but she did teach me a lot. 

One of the FIRST songs I taught myself:

My FAVORITE to play was this one--it sounds SO SCARY on the organ! LOL I used to bang on the keys to blare it through the house LOLLOLCryLOLLOL to this day if anyone asks me to play piano this is the first song I play:

I became too busy w/high school to finish learning how to play this one:

Edited by CLCNY20 - Mar 28 2014 at 11:33pm
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:32pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Still need to play Final Fantasy VII.

You haven't experienced FF7? You uncultured swine!
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:36pm
I miss ballet
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:38pm
I need to get back into this guilty pleasure right chea--it was tricking me into exercising LOL

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:39pm
Omg I love watching youtube asl videos. I learned to sign a few songs. My first was"halo" by Beyonce, all from watching them lol.
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:39pm
@clc I used to play the first one, and I love that fugue on organ. ooh once I get back to my laptop we can share some recommendations in this thread!

I always sucked at playing by ear though but was told by different teachers I had a nice touch. Not sure what that means. Finally someone who understands me!
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:40pm
Man I was really hype to see pokemon on netflix
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 28 2014 at 11:48pm
Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

@clc I used to play the first one, and I love that fugue on organ. ooh once I get back to my laptop we can share some recommendations in this thread!

I always sucked at playing by ear though but was told by different teachers I had a nice touch. Not sure what that means. Finally someone who understands me!

most def! ClapStar

Omg, I decided to take a piano class as an elective when I first went to college years ago, and the teacher called each student up front to find out if they were beginner, intermediate, and advanced, and when she called me up to show her what I could remember of playing, I played Fugue, and she was silent until the very end...then she said "I've never known such short chubby fingers to play so smoothly..."

I wanted to tell that bitch to chubby finger dese nuts LOLLOL

Like, how the f*ck was I supposed to respond to that?!  "Thank you"?  "Go to hell"? LOL

I just started at her like Stern Smile then got up and went back to my seat.

She can nyam bottie LOLLOL 

Edited by CLCNY20 - Mar 28 2014 at 11:56pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon