Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

bhmers who will never live down their bhm past

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 93>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 13 Votes, Average 2.54  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Nijjah25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nijjah25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 3:49am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

the greencard bit is a joke, i know how some of you sourpusses do

didn't he get with miss Vida???
Sponsored Links

Guidette View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Guidette Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:09am
what abt u OP?
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:11am
How did I manage to miss this thread when it was originally posted.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 6:35am
What's your past Elo? The impersonating a woman thing? If so, I don't think people take you seriously don't worry about it.

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Dec 11 2012 at 6:37am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:28am
Since that thread she op'd got bumped...blk queen...she was hella argumentative and would go on for pages and pages and pages to make a point. And please don't forget that she had a boyfriend.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:51am
Becky....yeah...she'll be forever caught in the rain.  Thing is tho ...from what I remember....I understood what she was getting at.   I can't remember any fuccery in detail but I remember the gist and .....I understood what she was saying.
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:54am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Since that thread she op'd got bumped...blk queen...she was hella argumentative and would go on for pages and pages and pages to make a point. And please don't forget that she had a boyfriend.
that damn girl would argue in circles. She could go on for days, no literally, if you let her. 

I actually liked her though. Bunny is a scaled back blkqueen
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 7:56am
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Becky....yeah...she'll be forever caught in the rain.  Thing is tho ...from what I remember....I understood what she was getting at.   I can't remember any fuccery in detail but I remember the gist and .....I understood what she was saying.
yeah i know what you mean. I could always understand what she was getting at. But it just always came off so nasty and condescending even though she would make valid points.

And woo at that Camille. She was a bitter bitch for real for real. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:04am
wow that post your favorite recipe thread has so many members that haven't been around in so long. Asroengineer, lucy, urmom, sexcnodbt, graceful aka, etc. wow. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 11 2012 at 8:04am
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

alabamakinks for her alli weight loss poop thread

ms.mercedes for scamming weaves out of thousands, buying a new car with the money and posting said car in her avi

was that bunnyah that left her job and wrote dink a 4 page letter?

Didn't Bunny write it to that guy who recently posted his mug shot on the IC and Midna made a thread here?  Anybody got that letter saved?  Please post!!LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 8687888990 93>