Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 26272829>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 2:40pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Question for those that do Anal??? You douche right but what if there's still remnants aren't you scared of the sheets and smell? I'm just scared at the thought....but when I do see pics the pumping action is so clean.
If using mineral oil enema, nothing going on sheets except oil. If you are afraid of "leftovers" you can always fill the bottle with plain warm water and flush out again. Not being vulgar but you can stick your finger up there while the water is in there just to make sure. lol.

GrosssorryLOL
Sponsored Links

niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 19 2014 at 7:33pm
I just came in here to say keep going ladies because I'm taking notes for future references. Not that I'll probably be having any sex in the near future anyway but just in case lol
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 1:48am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Question for those that do Anal??? You douche right but what if there's still remnants aren't you scared of the sheets and smell? I'm just scared at the thought....but when I do see pics the pumping action is so clean.
If using mineral oil enema, nothing going on sheets except oil. If you are afraid of "leftovers" you can always fill the bottle with plain warm water and flush out again. Not being vulgar but you can stick your finger up there while the water is in there just to make sure. lol.

this...nothing has ever come out.  the oil ones are good.  it's completely clean...there's literally no smell or anything.  he can finger and play around, it's all good. Wink  

i still would be conscious of my diet the day of, don't have enchiladas and refried beans then think the enema will make it all easy street.  
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:49am
Have had anal sex with 3 different women and have never had a sh*tty experience. Clean and smooth.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:52am
Just three?
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 2:54am
how many asses u done had Afro?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 3:09am

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 3:13am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Just three?

Mi general?! How you cold so?LOLLOL

I was wondering when someone was gonna point out the anal douching business lolol. enema 

ETA So..................................... pegging? Any tips, experiences, request? PM me if you need to.

Edited by Diane (35) - Jun 20 2014 at 3:14am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 3:13am
LOL.  yeah ok.

ugh. come on BHM.   the above was directed at Sir Kock.

Edited by newdiva1 - Jun 20 2014 at 3:23am
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 20 2014 at 3:59am
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Lmaooo I seen so many videos of dildos gettin lost in women's buttholes. It's scary yet hilarious 

lank?Stern Smile

http://efukt.com/21124_OOPZ,_LOST_TEH_DILDO.html

LOLLOL

omg ShockedLOL

Edited by TayTay - Jun 20 2014 at 3:59am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training