BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:53pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

I mean, I didn't douche or anything but I was fresh out the shower. It was planned. We were on vacation and we always do freaky sh*t on vacation.

cool, cool. so, what were some of the freaky delights you gave her in return?Big smile
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:06pm
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Wish the sex section was still around so I could just copy and paste posts. But I wrote about the one time I got my salad tossed.

It was ticklish and I screamed into the pillow like a lil bitch. She also tried licking my nipples but I couldn't handle that either. I have no hangups about it but I'm not mature enough to enjoy my butthole sexually. Maybe later in life.
Clap  I know some men do have hang ups about this.  But from what I was told, it's the best orgasm a man can ever have.Wink  I wish more men were in touch with their sexuality and spontaneous!Tongue
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:13pm
Random -
"I mean, I didn't douche or anything..."

this tickled me. I love it.

I gone tack that to the end of sentences for the rest of the week.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:45pm
[QUOTE=Random Thoughts]Wish the sex section was still around so I could just copy and paste posts. But I wrote about the one time I got my salad tossed.

It was ticklish and I screamed into the pillow like a lil bitch. She also tried licking my nipples but I couldn't handle that either. I have no hangups about it but I'm not mature enough to enjoy my butthole sexually. Maybe later in life.
[/QUOTE

I remember that post like yesterdayCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

WF you can split and not die my gf showed me how, you control how far the dick goes. Helicopterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 3:53pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

Random -
"I mean, I didn't douche or anything..."

this tickled me. I love it.

I gone tack that to the end of sentences for the rest of the week.

DEAD!!! I've used Jacy babi's boyfriend's "with a scattering of pungent" twice already in regular convo- good times!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:10pm
@Wonder, I didn't injure myself but when I'm drunk I be feeling like superwoman. I can only do splits when drunk but exercising/stretching definitely helps achieve them. It was a front split. I did A LOT of stuff that night, it makes my kitty quiver just thinking about it.

@Diane, I woke up wondering where I go the split idea from. It was all
Those dancehall videos I've been watching.
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:25pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

[QUOTE=Random Thoughts]Wish the sex section was still around so I could just copy and paste posts. But I wrote about the one time I got my salad tossed.

[/QUOTE

I remember that post like yesterdayCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOL

WF you can split and not die my gf showed me how, you control how far the dick goes. Helicopterrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

little girl, please PM me, cause i truly need to know howLOL

Cry @ helicopterLOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:38pm
WF im rushing but i will PM you later.

Ash bash LMAOOO dancehall is corrupting your mind!!!
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:43pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Ive learn anal is better when the girl is on top......

#teamnoKY Embarrassed

definitely!...being on top, then missionary...doggy is the worst.

Doggy style for me is better to take the D. I tried sitting on that and my body temperature felt like it had raised 100 degrees, because I was feeling too hot, I wanted that d!ck OUT and it was not pleasurable. On doggy the guy can play with your clit, bite your ear, lick your neck, talk dirty and all that makes anal even more pleasurableEmbarrassed
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 4:45pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that sounds fun Ash, did it injure you or him?  how would someone go about learning to split?  im trying to develop a whole set of new skills these days.

stretch daily. easy yourself into it. each day try going closer to the ground. 

I gotta try that...i wonder if it will feel good. I want to do something new while on top. Bouncing and grinding on the dick is becoming too predictable, especially because I cum super fast when I am on top like that, that's why I have to switch to reverse cowgirl.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1819202122 29>