Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:21pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Never fcuked doing a split
Only doing the 630[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]

ShockedShocked

EXCELLENTTT!!!!!!! but heres the question what is the anchor? you holding his ankles, wrapping your arms around his legs, or both your legs. How the hell do you take all that ppeen, throw it back without flying off/splitting the cooch in 2? are you flexible enough to look up? like a 6:33

I shall do this by the end of summer!!!!

All who cyan 6:30 better 3:35LOLLOL 
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:45pm
PrincessS LOLOL aidonia did say if you cant six thirty you should broad out, 3:35 is in the broad out range yes but im hitting 04:40 for extra points!

Wonder i dont know which split is better, but i can only lead with my left foot in a front split
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:01pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

The most "freakiest" moment I ever had was thinkin that I could take it up the butt while I was super drunk

It ended with me having a mini seizure on the bed Cry I wish that pain on no one !!

So no more butt sex?

WinkWink That's why my prep works.  there's lube on the inside, lube on the outside and just relax.  He can't RAM it in....first a little massage, tip massage and before you know it......  It's easier from behind.  If you or your man stimulates the clit, and you start to cum, his dack will be in there before you know it.Embarrassed  Of course I have no stories to provide.  Wink
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:04pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

The most "freakiest" moment I ever had was thinkin that I could take it up the butt while I was super drunk

It ended with me having a mini seizure on the bed Cry I wish that pain on no one !!

So no more butt sex?

WinkWink That's why my prep works.  there's lube on the inside, lube on the outside and just relax.  He can't RAM it in....first a little massage, tip massage and before you know it......  It's easier from behind.  If you or your man stimulates the clit, and you start to cum, his dack will be in there before you know it.Embarrassed  Of course I have no stories to provide.  Wink

Continue on 
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:04pm
I would post the anal sex thread I made but the sex section is deleted. I think I did PM it to a BHM member I won't mention but I'd have to look for it.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:05pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

nothing out the ordinary but I'm tying to give a good lap dance this weekend but idk what song to use

You want to be sensual or make that ass clap?

These lil cheeks weren't made for clapping.Cry  I'm a classy heaux!
Chile please....from what I've heard n seen on youtube....anybody can make their azz clap.  It is hard as fck though.....LOL I'm still working on this and twerkinEmbarrassed
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by Girl101 Girl101 wrote:

We tried double penetration with a small vibrator. I can do anal with a small vibrator but other than that I'll pass..
You can buy butt plugs.  They have all sizes.  Try a small one in the privacy of your bedroom or bathroom or just when you just want to play with yourself.  Wink
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:15pm
thanks for all the splits advice, y'all are some freaks...so basically i'm gonna need to start tonight and maybe i'll be ready in a few months or a year.  
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Never fcuked doing a split
Only doing the 630[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]

ShockedShocked

EXCELLENTTT!!!!!!! but heres the question what is the anchor? you holding his ankles, wrapping your arms around his legs, or both your legs. How the hell do you take all that ppeen, throw it back without flying off/splitting the cooch in 2? are you flexible enough to look up? like a 6:33

I shall do this by the end of summer!!!!

splits?

that thing would maim my cervixDead

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:19pm
Ive learn anal is better when the girl is on top......

#teamnoKY Embarrassed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 29>