Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:34am
is it better to try to do a wide split or a front split?
Sponsored Links

Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

is it better to try to do a wide split or a front split?

Answer her!
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 11:57am
Yoga is also good for flexibility. Stretch day & night. YouTube stretches gymnasts do.
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:00pm
I think working out regularly ups your sex game tremendously anyway. Stamina, flexibility, increasing your libido, etc.
Marcelo22 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Marcelo22 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:02pm
Originally posted by callmeDEva callmeDEva wrote:

I think working out regularly ups your sex game tremendously anyway. Stamina, flexibility, increasing your libido, etc.

yep...started hitting the gym consistently again this summer, my dicc got bigger...i thk more blood flow down there and losing fat...i feel like im 15 years old again in regards to random boners 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:50pm
Google tumblr stretching for the splits
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

that sounds fun Ash, did it injure you or him?  how would someone go about learning to split?  im trying to develop a whole set of new skills these days.

put one foot out and go slow when you reach down to the floor Boom (bounce) on itEmbarrassed its going to hurt but it gets better with practice. stretch those hamstrings!

I've yet to try  the jump and split. Im pretty flexible. I miss the old girl who used to teach stretch at the gym. She'd try to twist me up in all sorts of position and I'd be like nope still not feeling itStar

IA with the gym helping reg. health and bedroom health- i'd could ride for milesCry 
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:56pm
Never fcuked doing a split
Only doing the 630[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:05pm
Originally posted by newdiva1 newdiva1 wrote:

LOL.   Damn.  RT u musta hit the root.  Females tryna go out n'sh*t and this ninja here...LOL
LOLWink
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:13pm
ShockedShockedShockedShocked
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Never fcuked doing a split
Only doing the 630[EMAIL= ][/EMAIL]

ShockedShocked

EXCELLENTTT!!!!!!! but heres the question what is the anchor? you holding his ankles, wrapping your arms around his legs, or both your legs. How the hell do you take all that ppeen, throw it back without flying off/splitting the cooch in 2? are you flexible enough to look up? like a 6:33

I shall do this by the end of summer!!!!

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819 29>
  Share Topic