Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 939880
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:31am
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i mentioned this in the other thread, but how do you do anal on a whim, without any preparation?  sounds like bootyhole suicide...and a mess.

Idk but I was drunk the other day and feeling adventerous. We had lube but I couldn't take it. I never noticed how little my ex was until then.


I've been told you must be extremely turned on, and relaxed for something to enter the bhole lol. And I'm sure lots of lube helps. I've never successfully tried so I wouldn't know.


Yes, you need to be relaxed. It's better when the guy do some tongue action instead of using lube! He wants his d!ck inside but he can't lubricate the entrance with his tongue? WTF Selfish and clearly only thinking about cvmming. Plus, if he does the tongue action right, he might turn you on even more, which will make you more excited to be fvcked in the as.s.


The painful part is when the guy puts it in, which if not done properly, will hurt like a motherfvcker, so what my ex used to do was be on top of me (I was on doggie style), kiss and lick my neck, and that somehow distracted me (because it turned me on) and that way he could put pretty much his whole d!ck inside without any pain for meSmile title=

*Granted, his dick was six inches, so if your man is 9" or 12".... Clap




When you say tongue action you mean cunninglingus right . I don't want anyones tonigue near my butt hole


Bless you love

Edited by afrokock - Jun 18 2014 at 2:30am
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310036
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:35am
if you're serious about doing anal the best investment you can make is an anal plug.  it's small, shaped like a bowling pin.  after you've done your enema, whatever other techniques you use to cleanse, if you just stick it in there for the rest of your bathroom primping time, by the time you're going to have sex your muscles will be relaxed and it will take the zinger out of the experience...you don't have to spend time in the bedroom psyching yourself up to it because your body is ready...you won't be thinking about what if's because you know it's totally clean alll the way through.  it's really a great mood setter.

i've only had anal successfully like 3 times but each time it was because of that.
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 41371
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:40am
Yess wonder. Ive been thinking about/researching anal (dont ask) and i was like DUHHH thats the purpose of a butt plug!
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 939880
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:32am
Ricardo made a dopethread/post on the joys of anal prep

You might want to search
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310036
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:35am
Originally posted by Diane (35) Diane (35) wrote:

Yess wonder. Ive been thinking about/researching anal (dont ask) and i was like DUHHH thats the purpose of a butt plug!

it's seriously the best!  you get the uncomfortable part out of the way before he's around.

i'm going to look up that Ricardo thread because i have a getaway planned soon.  i'm gonna need to turn things up a notch.

eta:  i forgot to mention...the best part is that it actually feels good.  too much work to be a regular type of thing though.  when i'm married i'd be willing to do it a few times a year.


Edited by ms_wonderland - Jun 18 2014 at 3:24am
Back to Top
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: May 19 2008
Location: South London
Status: Online
Points: 939880
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:40am
Bump it or drop a link when you do
Back to Top
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Apr 05 2009
Location: TTT
Status: Offline
Points: 310036
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:43am
will it even come up if it was in the regular sex section?
Back to Top
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 16 2006
Location: Jamrock
Status: Offline
Points: 41371
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 2:46am
Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Ricardo made a dopethread/post on the joys of anal prep

You might want to search

is me or wonder you talking? Im not abt that butt play, at least not in that way lolol

I remember the thread its about 2009 i believe, let me find it. OR was it in the sex section or worse moved there after the fact
Back to Top
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Aug 24 2011
Location: No1curr
Status: Offline
Points: 194855
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:32am
Riding don't feel good to me lol It's more like exercise than sex
Back to Top
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 27 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 15084
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 5:59am
Riding is cool and I need to have some good chakra sex.
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1112131415 29>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down