Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:23pm
squats ladies and gentleman
embrace leg day
gives you more leg strength to ride all night Approve
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:23pm
bhm is going to stone me for this
but I hate saliva 
I don't want no tongue near my vagina Dead
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:25pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i mentioned this in the other thread, but how do you do anal on a whim, without any preparation?  sounds like bootyhole suicide...and a mess.

Idk but I was drunk the other day and feeling adventerous. We had lube but I couldn't take it. I never noticed how little my ex was until then.

I've been told you must be extremely turned on, and relaxed for something to enter the bhole lol. And I'm sure lots of lube helps. I've never successfully tried so I wouldn't know.

Yes, you need to be relaxed. It's better when the guy do some tongue action instead of using lube! He wants his d!ck inside but he can't lubricate the entrance with his tongue? WTF Selfish and clearly only thinking about cvmming. Plus, if he does the tongue action right, he might turn you on even more, which will make you more excited to be fvcked in the as.s.

The painful part is when the guy puts it in, which if not done properly, will hurt like a motherfvcker, so what my ex used to do was be on top of me (I was on doggie style), kiss and lick my neck, and that somehow distracted me (because it turned me on) and that way he could put pretty much his whole d!ck inside without any pain for meSmile title=

*Granted, his dick was six inches, so if your man is 9" or 12".... Clap

When you say tongue action you mean cunninglingus right . I don't want anyones tonigue near my butt hole
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:26pm
I need some riding tips too. What i do isn't really riding....
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:32pm

I need some riding tips too. What i do isn't really riding....

y'all don't watch PICS?
I can ride the sheit out of my s/o 
watch you some PICS
Clap
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 10:48pm
@iBetYouhNevNika , yes I meant some licking on on the back button, but not inside, just on itEmbarrassed
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

I need ridin tips

I need tips in how to handle bouncing on a d!ck on reverse cowgirl position for more than 5 minutes without stopping because my legs gave outCry

I been complaining about this. The ladies said don't put all your weight on your legs. That sh*t still hurts. 

you need to workout and build up your cardio endurance
real talk

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 11:13pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

embrace leg day

squats will help me with reverse cowgirl with knees bent?
I can do reverse cowgirl the regular way (with my legs on the bed), but if I am literally sitting on the d!ck, not so much.

Edited by sexyandfamous - Jun 17 2014 at 11:14pm
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 12:42am
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

embrace leg day

This! Get those legs in shape and they won't fail you.Wink
I twerk everyday as a workout and that got my legs strong as hell.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 18 2014 at 1:31am

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i mentioned this in the other thread, but how do you do anal on a whim, without any preparation?  sounds like bootyhole suicide...and a mess.

Idk but I was drunk the other day and feeling adventerous. We had lube but I couldn't take it. I never noticed how little my ex was until then.

I've been told you must be extremely turned on, and relaxed for something to enter the bhole lol. And I'm sure lots of lube helps. I've never successfully tried so I wouldn't know.

Yes, you need to be relaxed. It's better when the guy do some tongue action instead of using lube! He wants his d!ck inside but he can't lubricate the entrance with his tongue? WTF Selfish and clearly only thinking about cvmming. Plus, if he does the tongue action right, he might turn you on even more, which will make you more excited to be fvcked in the as.s.

The painful part is when the guy puts it in, which if not done properly, will hurt like a motherfvcker, so what my ex used to do was be on top of me (I was on doggie style), kiss and lick my neck, and that somehow distracted me (because it turned me on) and that way he could put pretty much his whole d!ck inside without any pain for meSmile title=

*Granted, his dick was six inches, so if your man is 9" or 12".... Clap

When you say tongue action you mean cunninglingus right . I don't want anyones tonigue near my butt hole

Bless you love

Edited by afrokock - Jun 18 2014 at 2:30am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon