Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 29>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:06pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Not a drinker here, but high on E, I sucked that c*ck as if I had no gag reflex; I was deep throating like I have NEVER done in my life, that cock was mine, it was being licked and sucked at the same time, plus my tongue and mouth were following the beat of the music that was playing (house music, I believe) and he was objected to me, eyes rolling and all that jazz, so finally he came gooood and just fell back.

I blinked confused and then he sat up going "WOW WOW I SAW FIREWORKS". He hugged me, kissed me, then said "I still see them" and then he laid there just feeling the waves of orgasm hitting him over and over and over.

Stern Smile Can this be achieved w/o the use of drugs?
Sponsored Links

sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:19pm
Weed is fun for sex.
If I am smoking and being eaten mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm it hits harder every time I inhale.
If I am are already high, it intensifies the pvssy eating, and with that said, I came 8 times on his mouth just on weed.

I love being high and being eaten listening to Without You (Jesse Slayter remix). If the tongue moves as the beat of the song it is just
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:21pm
Originally posted by Princess_S Princess_S wrote:

Not a drinker here, but high on E, I sucked that c*ck as if I had no gag reflex; I was deep throating like I have NEVER done in my life, that cock was mine, it was being licked and sucked at the same time, plus my tongue and mouth were following the beat of the music that was playing (house music, I believe) and he was objected to me, eyes rolling and all that jazz, so finally he came gooood and just fell back.

I blinked confused and then he sat up going "WOW WOW I SAW FIREWORKS". He hugged me, kissed me, then said "I still see them" and then he laid there just feeling the waves of orgasm hitting him over and over and over.

Stern Smile Can this be achieved w/o the use of drugs?

Just ask the other membersWink
I am sure a few of them can deep throat big d!cks with no problem

So ladies.... tell us your secretStarStarStar
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by iBetYouhNvNika iBetYouhNvNika wrote:

Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

i mentioned this in the other thread, but how do you do anal on a whim, without any preparation?  sounds like bootyhole suicide...and a mess.

Idk but I was drunk the other day and feeling adventerous. We had lube but I couldn't take it. I never noticed how little my ex was until then.

I've been told you must be extremely turned on, and relaxed for something to enter the bhole lol. And I'm sure lots of lube helps. I've never successfully tried so I wouldn't know.

Yes, you need to be relaxed. It's better when the guy do some tongue action instead of using lube! He wants his d!ck inside but he can't lubricate the entrance with his tongue? WTF Selfish and clearly only thinking about cvmming. Plus, if he does the tongue action right, he might turn you on even more, which will make you more excited to be fvcked in the as.s.

The painful part is when the guy puts it in, which if not done properly, will hurt like a motherfvcker, so what my ex used to do was be on top of me (I was on doggie style), kiss and lick my neck, and that somehow distracted me (because it turned me on) and that way he could put pretty much his whole d!ck inside without any pain for meSmile

*Granted, his dick was six inches, so if your man is 9" or 12".... Clap
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 6:54pm
After 3 years, we moved past missionary.
LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:26pm
I need ridin tips
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by nitabug nitabug wrote:

After 3 years, we moved past missionary.
God Bless your heart
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 8:34pm
did not know that the creator of the infamous how to give head video also created the grapefruit blowjob 
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:10pm
Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

I need ridin tips

I need tips in how to handle bouncing on a d!ck on reverse cowgirl position for more than 5 minutes without stopping because my legs gave outCry

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 9:11pm

Originally posted by LovesHim LovesHim wrote:

I need ridin tips

I need tips in how to handle bouncing on a d!ck on reverse cowgirl position for more than 5 minutes without stopping because my legs gave outCry

I been complaining about this. The ladies said don't put all your weight on your legs. That sh*t still hurts. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 29>
  Share Topic