Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 29>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:52am
Idk if this is allowed but her

http://m.worldstarhiphop.com/android/video.php?v=wshh60Y199DjwGYk2tgr
Sponsored Links

Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:05am
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

oh the dack whisperer lol

*runssssssssss*

bruised your kidney MERCIFUL FATHERRRR!!!!DeadDeadDeadDeadLOLCryLOLCryCryCry
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:19am
About a month or so ago my girl told me she was going to hang out with her friends on some ladies night out sh*t. She rarely goes out with them anymore so she was excited to hang like old times. She got dressed up. Tight pants and top. Ass looking right. Titties sitting right. I was on BHM doing hood rat stuff with y'all while she got ready but when she finally came out of the bathroom (takes this chick like 2 hours to get ready for anything smh) I was like damn . Before she left she give me a peck goodbye.

I hugged her, then ended up whispering little sh*t in her ear, flirting, telling her to bring that ass home while squeezing her ass. That led to kissing her neck, and kissing her shoulders, and kissing her chest, and sucking them...yeah.

Ain't take much...seconds later she's bent over, pants to her ankles, one heel off, titties hanging out, getting ate out ass backwards before getting fucced from various positions and angles. We fucced at the front door, then in the kitchen, before going into the bedroom so she could ride comfortably. 30-40? minutes later she's butt naked, sweating, wrapped in covers, eyes closed and snoring. I nudge her and say 'aye, your friends are expecting you," and she lazily opens her eyes and tells me to text them that something came up. She turns around and before I can even send the text she is knocked out.

In my head all I could think about was Ice Cube saying 'my dick runs deep, so deep, so deep, put her ass to sleep.'
http://37.media.tumblr.com/af5c6e6c06516e597289bed0c0ebe1e4/tumblr_n499w0Ai0H1s65rzwo8_400.gif

She was mad at me the next morning though.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jun 17 2014 at 1:23am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:22am
rt

newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:37am
LOL.   Damn.  RT u musta hit the root.  Females tryna go out n'sh*t and this ninja here...LOL
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:38am
you planned that RT ... we see you lol

Diane I can't put into words how good it was at the time or explain how it didn't hurt at the time, I blame the concrete for any damage Ouch

Edited by rickysrose - Jun 17 2014 at 1:40am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:42am
RT WINS!!

yea rickys blame the concreteErmm rickys we know you have more, out with it

O/T i think my brain is melting its 1:42 am and it feels like midday!
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:48am
Ricky said that sh*t hurt so good she ain't feel it till later.  Baheeeee!!  I ain't eem mad.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 1:55am
Of course, a lot more Evil Smile but that's the tamest story I got 

Feels like I've already said too much for bhm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 2:04am
Come on rickys another story or four please. Before i die from this heat
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 29>