BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM---After Hours Thread--NSFW

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 29>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:38pm
Originally posted by Girl101 Girl101 wrote:

I did that grape fruit trick recently.

me too. except with a big ass orange because grapefruit is nasty.
it was messy but he liked it and he has a leather couch so who really cares.
Sponsored Links

BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:39pm
lmaoo..was it messy?

Nevermind! Got the answer 

Edited by BBpants - Jun 16 2014 at 11:40pm
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:40pm
laawd do I have stories lol but bhm ain't the place

I'll start with something tame

Our house has concrete walls and just how things happened I was pinned up against the wall for a good long time 

Such a gooooood long time I woke up not knowing if it was day or night.  Get up to pee, mercy I can not move, back and tummy pain like crazy.  Went to the doctor, took a lot of tests and the doc tells us, I have a bruised kidney

My husband was like I had no idea, OMG, I can't believe it, how did this happen OMG over and over, holding his head 

The doctor rolled his eyes and said, "I didn't say she lost a kidney, I said she bruised it, she'll live relax Confused"

That's why we got the esse couch LOL

iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:45pm
^^^ Dammn
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:49pm
grapefruit trick?  oranges?  are these the new pocket pucci's?  Ninja's gone be out here talmbout what that citrus fruit do?
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:51pm
During pregancy I loathed sex just the idea of it makes me cringe. Now I'm always in the mood but I don't feel comfortable with my body. (+ my 6 weeks aren't up) So I offered to do the grapefruit trick to my SO but I swear we never got around to using it. Each time I ended up doing it without the grapefruit. Now he's always like ehh I don't care to do it with the grapefruit...... But I want to lol.
beebeexx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote beebeexx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 16 2014 at 11:56pm
the fruit definitely gives you more work to do. the hole gets bigger over time so you have to squeeze more and just "working" it in general is more work than just your mouth/hands.
but I still wanna grab another one for tonorrow.
but Brothas must know this is a treat... once in a while occurrence.

licking orange juices off the juevos though
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:01am
congrats on your baby ibet!

Never heard of this citrus fruit thing lol
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:11am
Thanks Ricky. It was a popular ig video. It was from that woman...can't remember her name but she's like a head dr. She was popular on here a whiiiiilllllle back. ( she had braces then) She typically practiced on a dildo. She had some good tips. I never bought the dvd. Bhm provided me with it for free lol.

Hmmm I don't really lick juevos. Maybe I should give it a try ...lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 17 2014 at 12:41am
oh the dack whisperer lol

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style