FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM: Your Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 1:10am
Best believe if Halle and her new hubby split, she not going to let Oliver off with paying her $3000 a month for child support.
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 1:41am
oliver isn't allowing a divorce just like that 

He doesn't want money he likes blood 

That breakup will be epic and messy

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 2:42am
^ is olivier a known wife beater?

Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

Best believe if Halle and her new hubby split, she not going to let Oliver off with paying her $3000 a month for child support.
best believe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 3:11am
no idea if he is a wife beater but judging from gabe's face after their fisticuff outside the house and how intense olivier is and how most of halle's breakups have been sour

I'm guessing this breakup will be epic

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 3:13am

I hope he doesn't put hands on her though .. She's been banged up quite a few times in her life

Edited by afrokock - Oct 18 2014 at 3:16am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 3:17am
olivier's net worth is much less than halle's 

If anything she'd have to pay him too

If olivier ended up paying her $3000/mth cs she'd be ecstatic (not having to pay him)

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 3:20am
yes I hope he doesn't hands in her

I don't think he has but if she's kicking him to the curb and taking the son, he just might

That's the kind of man you make an elaborate exit plan for 

But I'm the extra cautious type so
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 6:34am
Is Olivier a known woman beater or summin'? Or are we just sayin' that because he let her ex have it? I mean dang...I want a man that knows how to kick another man's ass.

Edited by newdiva1 - Oct 18 2014 at 6:35am
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 8:46am
He does a lot of modeling for Hugo Boss, right?  He did something with them recently.  I guess I wish I'd stop seeing Halle's name in the press because she's trying again to revoke/slash/reduce, etc.  It's hard because I see the worst of these situations and Halle seems comparatively lucky.  I know suffering is relative, but I hope she can eventually find peace and let go of this.  
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 18 2014 at 1:41pm
Wait a minute... I thought the renewed interest in this thread had to do with Gabe. Are there breakup rumors with Olivier?
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920>
  Share Topic