Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM: Your Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 7:53pm
Originally posted by Ds2nice Ds2nice wrote:

Originally posted by mangachan mangachan wrote:

Wait hold up! So people on BHM think 7 is too much, huh?  Oh really??   I'm married and I don't even think 10 is a lot and I think the ones that said it really need to get your a$$es off your pedestals and get a damn life. 

Yall don't wanna hear my standards.  *adjusts librarian glasses*

Go on girl.  Bring your standards out for everyone to see. 

Ideally one man with one woman for their whole lives, only exception being death of one party.
Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 8:05pm

Wait hold up! So people on BHM think 7 is too much, huh?  Oh really??   I'm married and I don't even think 10 is a lot and I think the ones that said it really need to get your a$$es off your pedestals and get a damn life. 

Yall don't wanna hear my standards.  *adjusts librarian glasses*

Go on girl.  Bring your standards out for everyone to see. 

Ideally one man with one woman for their whole lives, only exception being death of one party.

And ain't nothin wrong with that...
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:23pm
I can see Iman or Liya Kibede as Storm

Regarding Halle Barry, Charles Xavier wants to know 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:25pm
i think halle will be a fine storm 

she was a good catwoman.  
purple.chuckz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote purple.chuckz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:26pm
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by liesnalibis liesnalibis wrote:

Storm is African?? I kinda wanted to be storm for Halloween but I was afraid of how I'd look in a silver wig. LOL
Storm is American born.(New York)

Storm is the descendant of an ancient line of Kenyan priestesses all of whom have white hair, blue eyes, and the potential to wield magic. Her mother, N'Dare, was the princess of a tribe in Kenya. She married the American photojournalist Dan Munroe and moved with him to Manhattan, where Ororo was born.  When Ororo was six months old, she and her parents moved to Cairo, Egypt. At the age of five, during a bombing in an Arab-Israeli Conflict, a plane crashed into their home. Things were getting different for Storm because she was developing her mutant abilities.
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:32pm
Storm has blue eyes?Geek
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:35pm
Jungle fever and Queen been the only 2 movies where she's done a Great Job acting...
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:42pm
She did a great job in BAPS.
You don't even realize it's Halle.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 14 2014 at 9:44pm
Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

She did a great job in BAPS.
You don't even realize it's Halle.

Thats true Sang...
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 10:46am
So if you didn't catch Extant on weds or thurs--here's a summary below.  I thought it looked promising.  Halle's same old hair style was blah, but liked her clothing on the show.

halle berry admits to david letterman that she believes in aliens 03

Astronaut Molly Woods (Halle Berry) is a woman on a mission. Well, rather, she was on a mission. Now that she's back from space and pregnant with what we assume is some sort of alien baby, she's a little confused — erm, more than a little.

As are we, actually. But that's the delight of Extant, a wonderful trifle of weirdness with layers of WTF-ery. We expected nothing less, though, as the show is executive produced Steven Spielberg.

A gorgeous pilot with vivid and sharp space scenes that could have easily been directly ripped from a big-budget film.

Speaking of the out-of-this-world elements, it was in Molly's space flashbacks that we got a better sense of what's cooking inside Molly's lady oven. The gist? Early in the episode we learned that Molly's former lover Marcus died many years ago, and she still thinks about him.  He is blackSmile

Then, while she was in orbit, we found out she saw Marcus and had an encounter/possible kiss/possibly more with him. Or something that looked like him, at least. Then, boom, she came back to Earth after 13 months in space and learned she was preggo.

The problem is she's going to have a pretty hard time logically explaining her encounter to anyone, as she erased on the on-board tapes that recorded her interactions with this familiar-yet-unfamiliar being. (WHY DID SHE DO THAT?!) Also, you couldn't see him in the videos, anyway. So, actually, having the tapes wouldn't have mattered.

Normally, this much would be enough oddness to power a few seasons on a show, but Molly has problems on Earth, too. One of them is named Ethan (Pierce Gagnon). He's a robo-boy. Well, technically he's something called humanich and was designed by Molly's husband John (Goran Visnjic, aka Dr. Kovac from ER). He is cute, swirlers would be proud, lol. These kid-bots are designed to respond to emotions and mimic the human experience — except viewers are led to believe that Ethan is anything but a happy-go-lucky droid.

The kid is freaking creepy, and Molly senses it.  Definately most creepy!
 In one scene, she reminded John that a battery pack isn't a heart and the fight got intense. It's clear John doesn't see it the same way. (Internet time-waster alert: CBS made a site where you can design your own Humanich.)

Molly isn't the only one with doubts about battery-powered boy. When John did a presentation about his project, he was met with questions about robot uprisings and so forth. Rude, considering the boy was in the room with them. But also fair questions. Once again, John was insulted by this skepticism, and stormed off, leaving his potential investors in the dust. (John, can't wait to see you get empaled by a robot.)

One investor, however, did see potential in John's project. He's a man named Yasumoto, who agreed to privately back the project. Except John doesn't know that Yasumoto is into super shady business of some sort with Molly's bosses and was once preserved in jelly. Or something. Why and how are not immediately clear.

The episode leaves off on one more note of creepy: A former coworker of Molly's — not the one she saw in space — returned from the dead to warn her about potential threats all around her. Does he mean the boy? Does he mean John? Does he mean her bosses? Does he mean her fabulous casual wear? WE DON'T KNOW.

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 20>
  Share Topic