Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM: Your Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:18pm

Halle Berry and hubby Olivier Martinez are living separately, insiders say

Dominique Charriau/WireImage

Sources say Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez, above last year in Los Angeles, have been living apart.

Halle Berry and Olivier Martinez are on the fast track to splitsville, a well-placed source tells Confidenti@l.

The duo, who announced their engagement in 2012 and married in July 2013 at Chateau des Conde in Vallery, France, have recently been living separate lives, we hear.

Our Hollywood insiders speculate that the reason for the tension is that the pair have drifted apart because of hectic work schedules. Berry is now shooting her new CBS series, “Extant,” in Los Angeles, while Martinez has been busy working on “Revenge” in a guest-star role that starts Sunday on the hit ABC show.

Once paparazzi darlings, Berry, 47, and Martinez, 48, have not been seen in public together in months. Making whispers of their split even stronger, Berry was not wearing her wedding ring as the special guest at a post-Oscars party. Meanwhile, Martinez was nowhere to be seen.

The formerly PDA-loving couple were last seen in public together on Dec. 7 looking glum as they took in a performance of “The Lion King” at the Pantages Theater in Hollywood.

Berry and Martinez have a son, Maceo, born in October 2013. Berry also has a 6-year-old daughter, Nahla, from her relationship with model Gabriel Aubry.

Meanwhile, on the work front, a source who was on the set of “X Men: Days of Future Past,” tells us Berry, who plays Storm, was cut out of every scene but one in post-production.

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1719758#bmb=1

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:23pm
I never liked her as Storm and I hate how Rogue is portrayed in the movies in comparison with the comic and old school cartoon.

Meh to her personal life.
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:23pm
I'm convinced Halle has demons on herStern Smile
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:23pm
I'm not mad
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:39pm
ok ok ok, the i saw that coming committee can proceed and make the quote
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:40pm
I know Gabriel is laughing his ass off somewhere.
Halle just needs some alone time.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:45pm
i told y'all!

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:49pm
Originally posted by bunzaveli bunzaveli wrote:

ok ok ok, the i saw that coming committee can proceed and make the quote

I'll do this one LOL
newin2009 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote newin2009 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 12:53pm
Sad...
juicifruit89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote juicifruit89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 13 2014 at 1:03pm
Wow Halle is not aging well...she looks tired.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 19>
  Share Topic