Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM: Your Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:10pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Halle's net worth is 70 million.  She makes 16 mill/year so 16K/mo won't be hurting her bank account by any means...

That's not the point though. The mere thought that some sorry ass excuse of a wimp of a man would use my child like this to maintain a certain lifestyle instead of striving to be the best father he can would piss me the hell off. I hate leeches.
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:14pm
idc if shes a billionaire 
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:17pm
HIS net worth is 4 million, he isn't penniless

But I agree I'm not thrilled but I would've weighed the situation and paid on my terms 

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:18pm
Forbes said she made 16mil a year, 65th out of top 100 celebs, and wiki said 10 mil per film.  She aint po'  by no stretch.  60-70 million net worth by most sources, 

When they were a couple they were very lovely dovey.  No one plans a nasty break up...til they break up.

Edited by Tbaby - Jul 12 2014 at 12:18pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:19pm
plus she wanted full custody 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Halle's net worth is 70 million.  She makes 16 mill/year so 16K/mo won't be hurting her bank account by any means...

That's not the point though. The mere thought that some sorry ass excuse of a wimp of a man would use my child like this to maintain a certain lifestyle instead of striving to be the best father he can would piss me the hell off. I hate leeches.

LOL
yeah you are right about that.

JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:22pm
They weren't even married. And he doesn't have full custody. I would have a hard time digesting that and I'd take a small portion of my earnings to have him whacked. But that's just me. Ain't sheit man just rile me up
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:22pm
it was all good just a week ago
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:23pm
she's had so many nasty breakups and wanted a child badly...  planning shouldnt have been a stretch but hindsight is 20/20
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 12:51pm
Extant was okay...i'll try the 2nd episode but it could go bad fast.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 20>
  Share Topic