Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM: Your Halle Berry Update

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 20>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 1.80  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHM: Your Halle Berry Update
    Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 9:15am
We love Halle even tho she can't get her love life together!LOL

Can't wait for the new X Man movie!  Her, Hughman and Stewart...YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!Clap

Last week director Brian Singer hinted that Halle Berry could reprise her role as Storm in his upcoming "X-Men: Days of Future Past," and the Oscar-winning actress has since confirmed the news to CNN.

"I'm going to be there. I don't know how [much] of the old cast will be there, but I think we're pretty official," Berry said Saturday.

"I loved her and the people love Storm ... so I'm happy to come back," she continued. "And I love working with Hugh Jackman [who plays Wolverine]. Bryan Singer is back directing ... so it'll be good. Ian McKellen is back and Patrick Stewart is back, so it's good."

Singer officially announced Berry's return along with the addition of another new cast member, Omar Sy, on Twitter.

"Couldn't be more excited that #HalleBerry has joined the cast of #XMen #DaysofFuturePast. Hopefully she can improve the weather in Montreal," the director posted Monday, two days after he posted that he's "thrilled to welcome the brilliant #OmarSy from the amazing film #TheIntouchables to the cast."

Halle Berry happy to be back for X-Men sequel

Sponsored Links

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 9:20am
Halle Berry Justin Bieber pants

not a good look here, Halle...tsk tsk

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 9:23am
olivier(1)

Since Halle Berry's fiance Olivier Martinez may be Nahla's step-daddy soon - he better get used to taking her to school!

And from the look of it - he's got the hang out of it!

Halle's beau took Nahla to school and she seemed to be loving his company!

She was laughing, smiling - all at the same time. Now that's love!

She seemed so happy, just looking at her made us happy!

*gags @ the article copy*

Nahla's growing up.
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 9:27am
Halle Berry rocks poodle hairdo in The Call

The actress rocks a buoyant, curly 'do in her new film The Call, and apparently peeps on the internetz have already heralded their dislike, but we don't hate it!

It's kinda fun and quirky!

Although, Halle herself has called it "pedestrian" and "kind of average." Oh, tomato, tomahto!

The 46-year-old said:

"I look like I have a poodle on my head or what?! That was all my say. I always have to get rid of this hair. This hair is so synonymous with me and I think that you have to create a character that takes the audience away from who you really are."

Halle's right.  That style does nothing for her.  Its ok.  Not sure when this movie comes out...but she's doing PR rounds for it now.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:43am
She was horrible as Storm 
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:44am
Quote Hughman

That's cute!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:49am
5 stars for organizing!
Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:49am
i thought this video was cute. halle was on steve harvey and brought out her perfume for one of the audience members and she was so happy to meet halle.  i laughed when halle came out, you could hear steve mumble, "lord have mercy"......

Spokenword View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Spokenword Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 10:52am
Halle Berry In Reem Acra - The Tonight Show with Jay Leno
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 24 2013 at 11:21am
LOL

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

5 stars for organizing!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon