Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM: What You Say?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:08pm
Not wanting kids or a life partner is a an atypical choice,
It's natural to want kids and and partner.

It's ok if you don't its not like its illegal but the innanet starting to act like wanting those things is a result of brain washing...it's not
Sponsored Links

r0ck_starr View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote r0ck_starr Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 21 2013 at 11:37pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by AmyAmyAmy AmyAmyAmy wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

Originally posted by Positive K Positive K wrote:

Some women that want a family and husband will have to work harder to attain that versus others. Some women want a family but if they having trouble to get it act like they fine with being childless and single.

work harder?  lmaooo.  like how?

Some women ain't that attractive Dead Some of my lady friends come up to me like "Positive, I'm just having trouble with men...I can't seem to meet men that really want to date seriously and pursue something long-term. My other girlfriends are in serious relationships but for me it is difficult. I think all the black men going to BRAZIL!!!" But then I look at her body and she built like Rick Ross and I just smh. These women gotta work HARDER and correct their flaws (many times physical). They smart and not becoming babymamas, but that's not the end all be all to finding a man that wants to marry you.

This is trueCry

"unattractive" females are like the main ones with husbands from what I notice. 

Yeah I see this too. The fat/ugly girls I knew in high school are already married by 23 (typically to fat/ugly guys). 
smaison View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote smaison Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 12:53am
When I'm single, I want to be alone. When I'm alone, I want to be in a relationship. But I do know that I want a husband. A family to me was always me and my husband; no kids. Add a jump off once in a while to the equation and I'll be the happiest 50 year old childless woman you ever meet.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 5:35am
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

Originally posted by EPITOME EPITOME wrote:

i know plenty of women like this..they seem content
some may not be
it's unfortunate that men never have to make these decisions

VERY true...
that's bullsh*t.

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Mar 22 2013 at 5:43am
No,I feel sorry for people who want kids and can't have them..I felt sorry for my husband his 1 st child died within the first 6 weeks...I feel bad because of the emptiness many of those parents feel..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 789
  Share Topic