Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BHM what would you do if this was your daughter?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM what would you do if this was your daughter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:54pm
i was waiting on the other girl to get her 1 good ass time. 

half of the time its the ones doin all that yappin who cant fight or underestimate the calm ones. 

but yea… i suspect that shes seen that kind of behavior from older ppl.. i wouldnt be surprised if her mom was super ratch herself. 

idk what id do honestly… if it were me and ppl tried to lock me up and change my surroundings.. id just rebel. she might be like that. 
i guess we'd have to try several different things.. my first would be to find someone older who she admired to talk to her and tell her that sht aint cute.. repeatedly. 
Sponsored Links

SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 2:57pm
I got 5 dollars say she get it from her mama
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:18pm
ugh, that little imp think she big and bad spewing all the curse words out of her stank mouth. She aint even makin sense. "Big ass, pucci ass elephant-giraffe?" What the hell kind of insult is that?
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:20pm
LOL
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:24pm
Talk to her
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:25pm
I cant even imagine. ..lol@you look like a zoo. .lol chile. ..lol
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:26pm
Originally posted by SoutherNtellect SoutherNtellect wrote:

I got 5 dollars say she get it from her mama
yea, her flow is too good. Some adults she has heard over and over
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:28pm
She is copying an adult. Her mom probably talks like that. Did you guys notice how all the other kids kinda stared at her in shock? They probably never heard such foul language before.

If my child turned out like that even though I do not have that attitude and language, I would wash her mouth with soap, give her a good spanking, make her apologize to the kids she cussed, and put her in constant watch after that to learn where she learned that from.

Ain't no way in hell my kid would learn that from me.

ps: she looks ridiculous.
nitabug View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nitabug Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:28pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

She is copying an adult. Her mom probably talks like that. Did you guys notice how all the other kids kinda stared at her in shock? They probably never heard such foul language before.

If my child turned out like that even though I do not have that attitude and language, I would wash her mouth with soap, give her a good spanking, make her apologize to the kids she cussed, and put her in constant watch after that to learn where she learned that from.

Ain't no way in hell my kid would learn that from me.

ps: she looks ridiculous.
those kids heard that before.
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 3:29pm
lmao@ s&f… 
i laughed at wash her mouth out. 

but yea… im pretty sure theyre used to that kind of talk 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon