Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BHM what would you do if this was your daughter?
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM what would you do if this was your daughter?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:07pm
Lol you can always tell how a kids parents are around that age and below

Today at the nail shop this 2 yr old was playing make-believe and telling her sis "Girl. Giiiirrrlll.. where yo baby daddy at?" "Giirlll yeah he came to my club"

I can't lie..she was so adorable I thought it was cute
Sponsored Links

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:09pm
you can fix that child's business without hitting her

You just have to be thorough and committed to behavior modification tempered with tender loving care, rewards, punishment.   I'd go as far as homeschooling her and denying her all frills... she'd have to earn every convenience and earn activities and earn going back to school, etc

She won't be a failure on my watch

LovesHim View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote LovesHim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:11pm
her parents aint sh*t 
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:17pm
I agree with the posters who said, this would never be my daughter.
This little girl is headed for a hard road ahead, she is going to get mollywopped one day then will go on to lead a quiet, nice life...
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 1:36am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Lol you can always tell how a kids parents are around that age and below

Today at the nail shop this 2 yr old was playing make-believe and telling her sis "Girl. Giiiirrrlll.. where yo baby daddy at?" "Giirlll yeah he came to my club"

I can't lie..she was so adorable I thought it was cute
ConfusedConfusedCryDead

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 2:55am
Originally posted by femmemichelle femmemichelle wrote:

Drive to the nearest
CHURCH AND LET HER GET EXERCISED BY A OR SEVERAL PRIESTS fire department and leave her on the steps 0_0

Confused

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 2:57am
DIDN'T that one girl say "there's my momma or here comes my momma"?  then the video stopped?
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:16am
its just kids arguing. she shouldn't be using that type of language but they all do it
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 8:23am
Originally posted by niecy niecy wrote:

Her parents obviously need to reevaluate how they communicate with other people when around her SMDH

Had it been my child I'd have to check my parenting skills and wonder what I did wrong.

Girl, her mama put red weave in that lil baby's head...You can't trust her judgement or opinion to evaluate nothing lol.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 9:39am

I'd make her swallow her tongue

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>