Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:19pm
Ice Blessings man, they are little angles!! I busted out crying reading your story.

My daughter was diagnosed with scoliosis at 11 & had to have her spine fused. When she first diagnosed, I was so angry, like why my kid, why does she have to suffer? Why couldn't have been me? I blamed myself, like I didn't do enough prenatal care? But after reality set in, I started to think, I"m blessed because at least they have a remedy...So I got my ass up off the floor....and got it together.

It is the most helpless feeling when your child is sick. It took my baby a few months to be back on her feet, but she's doing so much better. She can't arch or back or bend like you & me, but I'm thankful there was a surgery because she would've been deformed without it.

When my world crashes...all I do is pray. & I don't pray for the obstacle to be removed, I pray for understanding, for clarity for patience. Everything that's ever happened is a test of your fortitude.

When I got the call that my mom passed (I had left her maybe 6 hrs prior & she was fine) I got on my knees & thanked god for her. I thanked god for blessing me with all the time I had with her & I prayed for the strength he bestowed on her, because I knew I would need it.

Sponsored Links

gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:24pm
Lady ice your story is so inspirational.God truly is amazing. One of my former classmates has a son who has a rare form of luekemia. I didnt realize how little attention is payed to childhood cancer until she began posting some stats.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:28pm
awwwww JewelsHug. Making Suga cry.
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:30pm
Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

It's so true. Yesterday is long gone. And yet we re-live yesterday's pain so vividly each day. It takes up so much of our energy and thoughts that we don't have room to live today. Yesterday is preventing us from living today. Which is why I had to let that go. It wants to go anyway, otherwise it would stay the same. Accept what happened yesterday, and look to today as a chance to experience something new. That's what I tell myself.

You are absolutely right. I have learned to let go and trust God to fight my battles.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:47pm
Oh jeez
Hol up let me get my tissue.

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:49pm
HugJewelsssss
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:54pm
HeartjewelsHeart
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:57pm
guysss.....Heart

AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:28pm
Group Hug
mangachan View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mangachan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 9:55pm
These stories are amazing to read.Cry

Both my my grandparents passed away almost exactly a year ago for completely unrelated things and I didn't think them of them loved me for my whole life until right before they passed away because of years of issues with my parents, aunts, uncles that I don't want to go into.  I will say there was verbal and emotional abuse involved.  Basically I always assumed they (especially my granddad) hated me and my siblings and referred my cousins over us.  I felt like such a black sheep for so many years that I didn't want to visit my grandparents very often.

Well, first my granddad had a stroke and was in and out of healthcare facilities.  At one point he was moved back to his house where I went to visit one particular day.  He was very sick at this point.  He had lost a lot of weight, couldn't walk, could barely talk, and had to be fed.  I was in the room just talking with him and prayed for him a little bit.  He held my hand tight for a good 5 minutes and just looked at me and smiled.  From that moment on I made a conscious choice to fully forgive him for anything I had blamed him for.  He only lived 6 months after that but when he did pass, there was a sense of peace about it.

As for my grandmother, I'm so glad I could spend the last couple of her years with her the way that I did.  She got to see me cut off half of my hair thanks to BHM.LOL  I learned how her and my granddad met, how her parents were, and how things were when she was a girl.  She helped me figure out how to sew and most importantly, we were able the talk about the Lord.  When I visited, I would talk to my cousin about things like modesty and holiness.  My grandma would sit there and smile.  I was a smart-mouthed agnostic kid so I'm glad she could witness me as a adult living for God.  She would be proud of me tying to start my own business.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314>