Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:36pm
Thank you ladies for sharing. I felt inspired reading your posts. I wont go into too much details but i had been suffering from depression for a few years and was in denial about it. I felt betrayed by ppl who i thought were friends and did a lot of destructive things to hide the pain. In 2012 it felt like everything was going wrong and i could barely sleep. I was having panic attacks and felt like i was going to die.i wanted to get help but i was scared and didnt know who to turn to. I reached out to my exs mom who is a christian counselor and she has
helped me tremendously. I have realized how i held on to past hurt and even though i thought i was over it, i was taking my anger abd pain out in different ways. The biggest thing that i have learned is forgiveness. I used to hold on to so many things and plot revenge against people who hurt me but letting go and moving on is so freeing
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:38pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

LOL Poor thing.  She probably put her little heart into that speech.  I'm dying over here!!!  She ain't never gonna live that down. 
Girl! I could just picture my moms face listening to that sh!t...eyes rolling all over the place pissed this fool got up there talking crazy...

but yeah, I'll laugh, cry & laugh some more...LOL
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by gemini1591 gemini1591 wrote:

It's so true. Yesterday is long gone. And yet we re-live yesterday's pain so vividly each day. It takes up so much of our energy and thoughts that we don't have room to live today. Yesterday is preventing us from living today. Which is why I had to let that go. It wants to go anyway, otherwise it would stay the same. Accept what happened yesterday, and look to today as a chance to experience something new. That's what I tell myself.

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:05pm
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Hey Mommykat..now I feel bad that I deleted. Here are cliff notes of my story is: 

I lost my foundation (mom & dad taken suddenly & my aunt 6 months after my mom). 
lost my career & lost everything. 
Felt isolated, depressed, alone & afraid if I can make it. 
Didn't understand why any of this had to happen...especially the way it did. Didn't want to continue. But if not for my kids, I would'nt be here. God really does know what he's doing...
Basically on the road to re-build...only bigger, faster & stronger...LOL

Can't stop...won't stop...

sigh. this post. i swear this is the exact thing that happened to me...except...no one died. devil tried to get my daughter (thing 1) when she was 2. she was diagnosed with cancer. and everything fell apart. i dont know how we did it. i had to stop working. i had another baby in my arm. my mom was with me every step of the way but i felt like it was just me. i cant even began to tell you how many days and nights i just held them babies and cried like the world was ending. i wanted to die really, how was i going to explain to thing 2 what was happening and why his sister was in the hospital? i didnt leave her side in the hospital and sometimes we had to say for what seemed like forever. ....of course thing 1 snapped me out of it...them meds gave her a bad attitude..had to let her know im still in charge.AngryLOL i didnt treat her like a cancer patient..i treated her like my daughter.ConfusedSmile

its one of the reasons why i hate when ppl go "oh you cant just pray this and that away" and im like you sure the heck can. its exactly what we did and those docs came back like..."its curable!!" cause here she is today.

we are still rebuilding..its been a long slow road. at least shes off her meds. one thing about her is...shes so strong. we go into the kids hospital and everyone is sick..and they look at my daughter like...Confusedwhats she here for? she isnt sick??

God be doing thangs...we dont always understand but he knows what hes doing.trust and believe.
ps..i couldnt find a good dance gif..plus this is how i look when i dance so...LOLHeart
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:09pm
AWWWWWWW LadyIce...now I can put faces to your art face mannequins. This have made me understand you more. God is GOOD ALL THE TIME
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Shocked Her fro! She's gorgeous.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:09pm
Awww. Bless you and the things, ice!!

@ thing 1 & 2.

Too cute.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:10pm
Omg ladyice!!! That truly touched my heart because I know the power of the intelligent God.
Your children are beautiful
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:15pm
Your kids are toooooo cute
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 8:18pm
God blesses the little children. Lady ice this was truly an amazing work of God.Hug
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 910111213 14>
  Share Topic