Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:50pm
Smile Thanks Mixer
Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

I'm proud of you sis!! That's a hard thing to have to go through, but you're stronger & a beautiful spirit!!
I couldn't have said it better myself. ClapBr.
Sponsored Links

mommykat View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mommykat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:55pm
BHM, aided me with my SAHM (I would like to work part-time) and son attending Pre-K depression (no siblings and my parents in another state). The ladies on this site--- for the most part are loving and thoughtful.
It’s hard not having family nearby and BHM has helped me to feel this void. Thanks….

I did not get to read pgs. 1-7 BHM Testimonies
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 6:59pm
You're welcome, brown Jamaican.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:02pm
Hey Mommykat..now I feel bad that I deleted. Here are cliff notes of my story is:

I lost my foundation (mom & dad taken suddenly & my aunt 6 months after my mom).
lost my career & lost everything.
Felt isolated, depressed, alone & afraid if I can make it.
Didn't understand why any of this had to happen...especially the way it did. Didn't want to continue. But if not for my kids, I would'nt be here. God really does know what he's doing...
Basically on the road to re-build...only bigger, faster & stronger...LOL

Can't stop...won't stop...

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:25pm
J I didn't know that.  I'm so sorry.  That's just too much all at once. And aunties are like extra mommiesCry

You didn't lose everything but I know you absolutely felt like you did.  This has been the next phase of what has been an amazing life.  Your story is still being written and there is so much to look forward to in the next 20yrs.   I am so happy for your future grandbabies.  They are going to be like I love my crazy grandma because you will never stop being a riot!

I know you are rising everyday because you cannot be this awesome online and not be pretty awesome IRL.   You have given so much laughter to so many here that you have to be a very special lady with a lot left to doHug

kkscottdale View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kkscottdale Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:28pm
Not really a testimony, but just something that has been on my heart lately

I realized that everyone is gonna have an opinion, whether you do right or wrong. It's all about perception and you really got to have a strong sense of who YOU are or else you'll always be blown by what people think of you. Doesn't mean you become arrogant with pride, but remember who you are and for those who believe in God, whose you are. I'm working on this principle myself. 

I think we would have much less petty arguments on this forum and in the world in general. Wishful thinking, I know, but I'm trying to be a part of the change that I want to see.

Edited by kkscottdale - Feb 04 2014 at 7:29pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:32pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

J I didn't know that.  I'm so sorry.  That's just too much all at once. And aunties are like extra mommiesCry

You didn't lose everything but I know you absolutely felt like you did.  This has been the next phase of what has been an amazing life.  Your story is still being written and there is so much to look forward to in the next 20yrs.   I am so happy for your future grandbabies.  They are going to be like I love my crazy grandma because you will never stop being a riot!

I know you are rising everyday because you cannot be this awesome online and not be pretty awesome IRL.   You have given so much laughter to so many here that you have to be a very special lady with a lot left to doHug

Thanks Queen! That means a lot...I've learned to find humor even in my darkest moments. I have a funny story, at my mom's funeral I was a wreck. I didn't want to even go..but everyone forced me to.I sat way in the back cause I couldn't bring myself to see her like that. So anyway, my ghetto ass nutcase niece call herself giving a eulogy...she wrote a poem...Stern Smile. I can't remember all of it because I literally blacked out...all I remember is the verse she kept repeating...."you was a dang good mama"....

From that day til this, when I speak to my cousins...they'll end the call with hey guess what? "you're a dang good mama" LOLLOLLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

sh*tttttt....let me share my testimony.
My homie!!
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:35pm
LOL Poor thing.  She probably put her little heart into that speech.  I'm dying over here!!!  She ain't never gonna live that down. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 7:36pm
Hug muahhhhhhh
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

sh*tttttt....let me share my testimony.
My homie!!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair