Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:06pm

Edited by SoutherNtellect - Feb 04 2014 at 4:35pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:10pm
CLC I read every word and it was awesomeClap.  Looking forward to reading that book.  That job had to get out of your way, sh*t was holding you back!
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:22pm
Thanks ladies.  Now I feel bad for deleting--I did save it on Word LOL, but yeah, it was too long
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:25pm
Island
Chyna
Neka
Amilia
CLC
cokes

Hopefully I didn't forget anyone but those are the ones I got to read I think.  Thank you so much for the inspiration.  I heard words like gratitude, keeping a journal, writing, helping, hoping, love etc.

I hope you ladies continue to "struggle" because y'all sure kicked struggle's ass and got even strongerHug
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:35pm
Heart
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:36pm
I had tried so many things to help my daughter get out of her depressions and I finally found the one thing that works.  Gratitude.  It is really hard to stay depressed if you keep yourself a strong list of things you're thankful for.  I pull that one out all the time when I feel like I have something to complain about.  I be like bish what about the good sh*tLOL.

The hard part is even making that list when you feel sad/bad so it can be hard to push through. 

Anyway when she calls me sounding all sad the first thing I say is 'are you respecting your gratitudes?'.   Most of the time she hasn't even considered them but by the time we hang up she's bubbling with anticipation of her next challenge!  It makes me feel so happy when she's happy.  

*Emotional post* She told me she's working on being a good daughter after giving me so much grief.  I got so emotional and I told her the ONLY thing I expect you to do is be happy and you're starting to do that.  My heart is filled with happiness over that because that is all I want from you.  You're making one of my biggest dreams come true.   

Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:39pm
Some of the posters on this board are real BUMBOHOLES...I SWEAR. NAWWW WE NOT SUPPOSE TO DO SUMMTIN UPLIFTING AND ENCOURAGING. TELL UNNUH FI TEAR DUNG PPL...SOME A DEM A KILL DEMSELF FI DI FRONT OF LINE. KMTTT.CYAN HAVE NUTTIN NICE I SWEAR. YES COME JUMP INNA MI CHEST NOW.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:40pm
 And everybody's deleting now. Pinch
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:49pm
didnt we do something like this before and it turned into a drama thread because some ignant souless bish wanted to dig some dirt up and throw it in a poster who shared a struggle story face?
I understand why some chose to poof in this thread
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:55pm
Thread is going down hill now. Everyone is deleting/poofing. Some real sheitt happens to people everyday. Don't be fooled by the New Times Roman font. Everyone got a story to tell whether its big or small. Its an inspiration to anyone else out there going through a difficult time. I've been down a dark road before and let me tell yall this site really helped me shift my focus and lifted my joy with all the top foolery cos there were times when I was mad enough to commit crimes and end up in jail. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 14>