Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:07pm
know what?  nvm.

Edited by CLCNY20 - Feb 04 2014 at 3:33pm
Sponsored Links

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:14pm
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

None of you ladies should remove your posts and NOT ONE OF YOU has anything to feel ashamed of.  Some of y'all know I don't give a damn, I share so much because its about all of you who could possibly learn something from my experience.  If you remove the fear that people will throw things up in your face you will not give one fck.

The majority of the people who do that kind of thing are failing miserably at life because not only are they not learning from their own struggles, they're not learning from ANYONE'S.  What can a bish on the internets REALLY do to your life that is relevant. 

They are lost causes, no need giving them any of the positive energy y'all are creating here.    I need my black queens to recognize their strength.  Life will always throw sh*t in your path, it never stops.  You just get better and better at brushing that sh*t off.  We get stronger after every challenge until we let one break us. 
I didn't remove mine because of fear...I removed it because this thread shouldn't be trivialized. These ladies have shared some deep complexties that unfortunately many daft members who are too simple to leave that sh!t for another thread, would never understand. I prefer to leave those dense mofo's in the the darkness that is their life. 

If at any point anyone has any interest to hear or want to share anything with me that is truly meaningful, by all means, don't hesitate to pm me.

Also, anyone that would like to continue to share, by all means...do so. I just know my temper & because of what has been shared in here by myself & the other ladies....my ass will black out & lose my damn account. 

Edited by Jewelsnyc - Feb 04 2014 at 3:24pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:19pm
my post was quoted so i can't remove… 

it wasn't as bad as some shared though.. 
i could share more.. but i don't think i wanna…. 
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:22pm
Its sad you have to wonder if your testimony will later be used as a receipt....
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:23pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

my post was quoted so i can't remove… 

it wasn't as bad as some shared though.. 
i could share more.. but i don't think i wanna…. 
Share only what you feel comfortable wtih Coco. There isn't a broad on this site that hasn't been through some changes...and if they haven't, then they haven't lived. Life will keep a bitch in the teeth in a min. The key is to learn how to bob & weave mama...bob & weave. LOL
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:29pm
Derri and Jewels I wasn't really talking to y'all because I know neither of you cares what people try to come at you withLOL.

It was more so to people who actually do want to share but can't / won't due to the assholes. 
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:32pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Its sad you have to wonder if your testimony will later be used as a receipt....

true. 

applause to everyone who shared. Im sure your posts will help someone who needs to read that and needs encouragement, today.

Clap  for persevering.

Edited by PurplePhase - Feb 04 2014 at 3:33pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

know what?  nvm.

im glad i caught it. it was inspirational
id like to read…
i wish i had your callings…
it would be therapeutic 
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 3:51pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

know what?  nvm.

im glad i caught it. it was inspirational
id like to read…
i wish i had your callings…
it would be therapeutic 
Me too clc! I can't wait to read your novel...make it nice & juicy! LOL
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 4:03pm
Thanks LOLEmbarrassed

I deleted mostly because it was too long and I didn't want to condense it, and don't need the ignant tl:dr comments.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 14>
  Share Topic