Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:10pm
Originally posted by AwesomeAries AwesomeAries wrote:

Bhm needs some positivity
hopefully no one tries to use this against anyone
we have successfully met our ain't sheit quota for the month
AA I ain't got no problems kickin a nicca ass between their shoulders if that's what is needed...I'm bout that life my G...LOL
Sponsored Links

Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:45pm

Edited by Derri - Feb 04 2014 at 2:23pm
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:07pm
My hair is long and my skin is good.

Thank you, BHM. Clap
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:11pm
UnhappyStern SmileLOL
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:18pm

Edited by chinadoll77 - Feb 04 2014 at 3:28pm
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:29pm
I think I'm gonna take Derri's lead & remove my post too...don't make no sense.
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:41pm
Hugand HeartHeartHeart to all the ladies who shared.
kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:43pm
None of you ladies should remove your posts and NOT ONE OF YOU has anything to feel ashamed of.  Some of y'all know I don't give a damn, I share so much because its about all of you who could possibly learn something from my experience.  If you remove the fear that people will throw things up in your face you will not give one fck.

The majority of the people who do that kind of thing are failing miserably at life because not only are they not learning from their own struggles, they're not learning from ANYONE'S.  What can a bish on the internets REALLY do to your life that is relevant. 

They are lost causes, no need giving them any of the positive energy y'all are creating here.    I need my black queens to recognize their strength.  Life will always throw sh*t in your path, it never stops.  You just get better and better at brushing that sh*t off.  We get stronger after every challenge until we let one break us. 

Edited by kfoxx1998 - Feb 04 2014 at 2:44pm
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:48pm
I removed my post because it didn't fit with the theme of the thread, not because of judgement.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 2:52pm
Clap

Adds KFoxx to my list of favsLOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 14>
  Share Topic