Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM Testimonies

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 4.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:42pm
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

That's my story fam...LOL
Hang in there and be in it to win it jewels. It's coming!!
Jewels ... an array of sunshine is coming your way...just keep your head up so u can see it when it comes
HugThanks guys!! It can't always be raining...can't wait to throw these darn rain boots & coat in the trash! LOL
Sponsored Links

chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:42pm

China-- &

Clap

THANKS...I had to come to terms with my own issues before I was comfortable enough to start sharing my story..I realized that just about every person that I have ever came into contact with has a story that has defined them in some way,shape, or form...I learned to not be ashamed of being a victim of a sick individual,it was hard because I was finally working through my issues dealing with molesation.I truly felt like GOD hated me for awhile.I won't lie,and say that prayer helped me. I honestly didn't attempt to pray until after I had my oldest son.It might sound weird,but my stubborn nature helped me get through a lot of dark nights.I simply refused to give up..If anybody on this site is currently having a battle with depression please remember that if you don't get anything else out of the stories posted.Dark moments do past in time,and talking,and writing can often help you just be selective with the people you seek counsel from.

Edited by chinadoll77 - Feb 04 2014 at 12:43pm
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:42pm

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

That's my story fam...LOL
Hang in there and be in it to win it jewels. It's coming!!
Jewels ... an array of sunshine is coming your way...just keep your head up so u can see it when it comes
HugThanks guys!! It can't always be raining...can't wait to throw these darn rain boots & coat in the trash! LOL
With that spirit and drive...that day is coming soon. Soon enough u will be donning some Chanel ShadesCool
chinadoll77 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote chinadoll77 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:49pm
Jewelsnyc you did something that most people couldn't fathom,you started over..That would be an enormous obstacle for anyone,but it's multiplied by 100 when you're a parent.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:51pm
We have some pretty awesome ladies & gents on this site...mixed in with the crazies...but that's what makes this place so painfully wonderful. LOL
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 12:52pm
That is true JewelsLOL
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:02pm

you're welcome & suja jr is right. soon you'll be able to put em away.
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Dark moments do past in time,and talking,and writing can often help you just be selective with the people you seek counsel from.  
agree. as it was presented to me; "not everyone deserves to hear your story". and that's getting or giving help. 
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:03pm

We have some pretty awesome ladies & gents on this site...mixed in with the crazies...but that's what makes this place so painfully wonderful. LOL
preach!! LOL
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:04pm
Bhm needs some positivity
hopefully no one tries to use this against anyone
we have successfully met our ain't sheit quota for the month
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 04 2014 at 1:09pm
Originally posted by chinadoll77 chinadoll77 wrote:

Jewelsnyc you did something that most people couldn't fathom,you started over..That would be an enormous obstacle for anyone,but it's multiplied by 100 when you're a parent.
China it pales in comparison to your story. I'm truly humbled by you. I almost feel embarrassed about ever feeling sorry for myself. Your story is a tribute to all survivors of sexual abuse, I pray that anyone who is or has suffered such violence towards them & reads your story, will gain strength from it. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456 14>
  Share Topic