Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM SCAMMERS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 30313233>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 10 Votes, Average 2.60  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rredict View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rredict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 25 2012 at 1:33pm
WOW, after 31 pgs this thread is still going on....
Sponsored Links

cesss View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote cesss Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 02 2012 at 6:00am
Thats very good looking out of all of you, but especially of you teenut. We need more people like you. And to someone that has to try to ruin someone's business and life over something that is temporary, fixable and affordable...makes them classless, tacky, added on the haters list and truly unworthy of being a member. I also believe that if they are a member that people should be able to decide if they want to or don't want to associate and withholding their name is only protecting that person from the people that may associate and think this is a good person; even if you just inbox the people they conversated with. This is all this person will do if there isn't consequences...tell someone else as low bottom as them to do it (for them). I know I never have spoken with the person here or anywhere, however Karma is real. Thanks for the info. I love the way you guys support a good cause, person and business.
MiahMari View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MiahMari Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 12:42pm
Times6Black
Hello everyone I am very new to this and I do appreciate your feed back if giving.
Ok so I've read a lot of forums of being scammed ,hair not being pleasing , bullsh*t companies and everything in between
First off let me say been there done that Ive order the expensive hair only to have it be a raccoon's nest oh and yes I been to the omg I just found a
Vendor from china the pictures looking so promising so I hurried up and buy lol but freal I seen it all I even f$&king trust them damn liiers on YouTube that lie and say the hairs good but the really had a deal with the company . So I been on the search to find vendors like everyone else
I been so crazy that if a company took a pic in the country I be looking in the pic to find clues of where the really were.
But anyways to make this long story short I have found a couple of vendors ( and the reason that I not telling at this time is because I'm trying t o start a business ) but freak I don't care about that sh*t Bout not sharing vendors cuz damn if you can look good why can't I can you really hook a sister up
I swear the vendors I don't use I will pass on or inbox ppl so I don't put ppls vendors on blast
So you know 90% of this hair business is ran buy other races other the black and when it it is black some how the liikkle bit of money gets to their head and they get greedy ( not jumping to conclusion I seen with my own eyes )
Well I feel like I can give ppl wat the want because I am the customer I know this business on a personal level.
So I need help just please answer some of my question and add if you need

1)What factors make hair a high quality?
2)What do you want in virgin hair ?
3)] Prices are not a factor for some but I'm trying sell grade a virgin Indian for a affordable price
If the hair was the best you ever had would you pay
16in 100.00 us
18in 120.00 us
20in. 130.00u
22in 140.00us
24in. 150.00us
And that's wavy and straight and for curly 5.00more on each length?
4) what would make you return to the same company ?
5) what kind of deals would you like to be offered ?

Ok ladies if you took the time to read this thanks for your help
Mr Good Hair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mr Good Hair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 10:09pm
Very glad that he at least has someone speaking up for him on his behalf.
His first mistake was to give into extortion (bullying).

Every hair company will eventually see it if they encounter enough customer contact. The cost of doing business is high, it becomes too high when you start paying out what is basically extortion.

You have to trust that your good work and customers will be what matters and not the random smear campaign.

If you're going to start paying off people to keep them from lying on you're finished...
WhitWhit86 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote WhitWhit86 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 9:16pm
Wow this is so sad! I can't believe chicks can be so thirsty sheesh! But do remember look on this a few months ago and some people were trashing his product! I'm not gonna lie that kinda wooed me away from them!
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 15 2012 at 5:29pm
this ain't brand new they do this mess all the time in lace fronts when it was popping.. that's why i don't believe nobody if you don't fit a certain criteria. Everybody's complaints ain't credible, so i question them.. folks have always thought they could put someone on blast to get free hair on this board.. ya'll need to start asking questions from this skanks.. 
NikkiNikki View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NikkiNikki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 26 2012 at 11:13am
Wow, pathetic.
hairgodess12 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hairgodess12 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:28am
Soooooo I wanted to share my experience. I'm not one to jump on bandwagons, but I made an exception to try a company because I felt the rep was honest and straight with me. I haaaattteeee a person that just be pushing something. #eww. The hair was actually everything she said it was going to be. I was just curious about the weft sealant...(is that stuff toxic???) .i don't know how to upload my photo, but when I figure out, I will share with you ladies.

Ordering from overseas is draining, and I've lost a lot of money.

Short hairs, tangles and scams...

Finally finding a company on this side with actual virgin hair is a blessing!!!!!!!

I can actually say I love #MyRegalhair
Elegantmary View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Elegantmary Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 2:20am
Angry...I also want to share my friend's experience. She also had a hair store online but some days ago she also met a cheeky customer. She also met the similar situation and the customer threatened to leave bad reviews on her store. so bad behaviour....
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 09 2013 at 12:45pm
wtf is an anson? lol. Im so out the loop! LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System