BHM, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR USERS! #TIREDOFTHIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 11:41pm
I report vendors. And I agree with femme; TTT is sad.
I bumped 3 threads that were not the usual gossip/celebrity/member-related, but had few responses.
Sponsored Links

Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 9:17am
I get those all the time, one pmed me the other day the saddest looking wig my eyes have ever known CryCryCry 

If you have 2 post and trying to start a Instagram hair company dont pm me either. Im sick of yall lazy heffas too.

Senior members if you pm me about vendors I will answer you BUT I cant offer any 100% money back certified certificate. I can tell you about my experience, If you dont trust what I said then continue your Matlock search without pming me. Please and Thank you in the non shadiest way possible.
Prtybrwneye_z View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Prtybrwneye_z Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

I get those all the time, one pmed me the other day the saddest looking wig my eyes have ever known CryCryCry 

<span style="line-height: 1.4;"> If you have 2 post and trying to start a Instagram hair company dont pm me either. Im sick of yall lazy heffas too.</span>

Senior members if you pm me about vendors I will answer you BUT I cant offer any 100% money back certified certificate. I can tell you about my experience, If you dont trust what I said then continue your Matlock search without pming me. Please and Thank you in the non shadiest way possible.

Lol at "Matlock search". That's what it feels like at times fooling around with some of these vendors.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 2:57pm
Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

I bumped 3 threads that were not the usual gossip/celebrity/member-related, but had few responses.

Wearing anything other than the natural texture coming from your roots is slightly frowned upon downstairs in TTT it seems. most times one of the nautural stans will slightly come for you depending on who you are. BHM baffles my mind and is confusing as hell.

Lort and don't say Lupita aint a 10, they will burn sage and pray for you to love your blackness one day. 

You can discuss applying 45 different spackles of highlight and contour + Ben Nye powder but someone else hair is off limits. Everyone is a pre med student or already a DRConfused, you can talk about YSL pumps but then you  uppity or you ooze ratchedness if you like Steve madden.  You can have sex but not too much cause as soon as you dont like Beyonce dress then receipts will be pulled that you a heaux Shocked. A husband is okay but dont get divorced cause then you know nothing about having a man so please dont give advice on relationships or in my case Joe will come for you and ask why you gave your number to an exotical in the Apple store when I am separated legally and owe his highly favored ass not nary excuse. 

Chile dont you know the ins and outs of bhm by now???? Where fo you done been???

I weep when some posters hit them key strokes for so many reasons... Catch em Jesus+ Joseph and Mary

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:00pm
I have a 2 pm limit now , If I have given you one of my trusted vendors that is all I have. I am sitting here with my weave untangled and unbothered.

Grace shall not write a short Kindle novel about weave that is NOT under her tiara. I shant, and most of you ladies I really like.

india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:06pm
I luv you PG .^^^^ You tell the truth and make me laugh everyday you post .   
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 29 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by Princess Grace Princess Grace wrote:

Originally posted by sexyandfamous sexyandfamous wrote:

Wearing anything other than the natural texture coming from your roots is slightly frowned upon downstairs in TTT it seems. most times one of the nautural stans will slightly come for you depending on who you are. BHM baffles my mind and is confusing as hell.

Lort and don't say Lupita aint a 10, they will burn sage and pray for you to love your blackness one day. 

You can discuss applying 45 different spackles of highlight and contour + Ben Nye powder but someone else hair is off limits. Everyone is a pre med student or already a DRConfused, you can talk about YSL pumps but then you  uppity or you ooze ratchedness if you like Steve madden.  You can have sex but not too much cause as soon as you dont like Beyonce dress then receipts will be pulled that you a heaux Shocked. A husband is okay but dont get divorced cause then you know nothing about having a man so please dont give advice on relationships or in my case Joe will come for you and ask why you gave your number to an exotical in the Apple store when I am separated legally and owe his highly favored ass not nary excuse. 

Chile dont you know the ins and outs of bhm by now???? Where fo you done been???

I weep when some posters hit them key strokes for so many reasons... Catch em Jesus+ Joseph and Mary

I think a lot of the members who spend time on TTT are not part of the natural hair movement, they just don't discuss their hair nor go to the sessions for non-naturals.
If everyone were a doctor the content of their posts would be different LOL and so would the threads.

I think people get afraid or just do not want to discuss more serious topics either because a)receipts may be pulled in the future b)may not please the peanut gallery c)they have opinions on diverse subjects that may make them sound like hypocrites.

I have been visiting other sections of BHM because TTT has been getting a bit repetitive on the threads. I like to come up here and report all the vendors as much as possible. And also the threads here are funnyLOL
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 9:07am
Yeah I've found myself registering for other forums because I just don't like BHM anymore. And I don't see this level of spam on ANY other forums I frequent. Its like the mods are on an extended vacation. If that's the case, hand the mod position to people who will actually do something!
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 1:02pm
Waves at Nigerian Princess..Hey lady 
What are some other hair forums because BHM is tired..
PreciousHairs View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PreciousHairs Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 31 2014 at 2:09am
I was a lurker for years then I finally created an account and it's like I am judged for being a newbie! Should have stayed a lurker.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 2345>
  Share Topic