FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR USERS! #TIREDOFTHIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
pigjohnfan View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pigjohnfan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 4:13am
AngryI hate advertisement!!
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:05am
Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone wentLOL i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap /upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 

Thank you for the bolded..

Here in the Weaves and Lace Sections:  the same topic of: "Do your Research".. is repeated..

i sometimes glance down in the TTT section and LMAO..  They're out of reading material.  It went from:

Racial Injustice to African History, Science etc., - (which is educational and my favorites)

to: Rappers (whom no one with any level of intelligence beyond 8th grade is aware of ..)

to (threads one should bypass or glance at quickly before just logging out):
Kim Kardashian,
What Kanye has to say
"What are y'all eatin' today"?
Who's Pregnant?
"Who do we like?"
"who we don't like"?
  That's kindergarten. 

many of the responses in these threads are embarrassing.  Not due to the content - but mainly the "ebonic" grammar, and the "N" word constantly being thrown around.

Yet when a white person comes into the thread and does the same thing..Shocked

and i think there's only about 10 Members left as whole Confused? (blowing smoke up each other's as**)

And to think at one time, (many moons ago), this was a place that i thought was interesting and educational...Ouch

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jul 28 2014 at 9:14am
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:43am
Oh hellllll no! That's crazy. I doubt the "C" class is any different than their non "C" class hair. All the same ish. They're just trying to okie doke the noobs I suppose.
Teesweet View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Teesweet Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:24pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I was curious and wanted to know how much "C" grade hair cost ( since I never heard of "C" grade before). Well obviously said "C" grade hair in these folks mind is up there with the top of the line AV's!

RETAIL PRICE LIST
Minimum Order Requirement
Quantity: 3 bundles OR
Amount: USD500
MACHINE WEFT
Price per bundle (100 grams)
LENGTH
UNIT
CURRENCY
Straight, Slightly Wavy
Steamed              Body Wave, Big Wave
Steamed                  Big Curl, Spring Curl
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

Price List effective on July 3, 2014

Wow, their prices have almost tripled in the last year!!! I guess they have to make up for the free shipping now...lol
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 1:31pm
Originally posted by femmemuscleisback femmemuscleisback wrote:

Originally posted by Bonjour baby ooowee Bonjour baby ooowee wrote:

yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL
SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out
sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone went
LOL
i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here
better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap
/upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying
yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is
OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 

Thank you for the bolded..

Here in the Weaves and Lace Sections:  the same topic of: "Do your Research".. is repeated..

i sometimes glance down in the TTT section and LMAO..  They're out of reading material.  It went from:

Racial Injustice to African History, Science etc., - (which is educational and my favorites)

to: Rappers (whom no one with any level of intelligence beyond 8th grade is aware of ..)

to (threads one should bypass or glance at quickly before just logging out):
Kim Kardashian,
What Kanye has to say
"What are y'all eatin' today"?
Who's Pregnant?
"Who do we like?"
"who we don't like"?
  That's kindergarten. 

many of the responses in these threads are embarrassing.  Not due to the content - but mainly the "ebonic" grammar, and the "N" word constantly being thrown around.

Yet when a white person comes into the thread and does the same thing..Shocked

and i think there's only about 10 Members left as whole Confused? (blowing smoke up each other's as**)

And to think at one time, (many moons ago), this was a place that i thought was interesting and educational...Ouch

I miss your participation . I understand why you left like so many . I learn how to enjoy BHM by only posting in the topics I like . I wish the hair forums would pick up . I think at my age , BHM brings a little joy / laughter to my boring life .   

Edited by india100 - Jul 28 2014 at 1:32pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 6:56pm
@Teesweet Their prices have tripled in just a few months. I emailed them in May/June. Now you have to buy 10 bundles to get 40% off (the old prices) SMH. 
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:20pm
I am sorry Teesweet and Perfect Diva those prices are outrageous! At those prices I might as well go with the tried tested and true (i.e Extensions Plus and or Wags)!

Edited by Gods Child - Jul 28 2014 at 7:20pm

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 7:22pm
Originally posted by Gods Child Gods Child wrote:

I am sorry Teesweet and Perfect Diva those prices are outrageous! At those prices I might as well go with the tried tested and true (i.e Extensions Plus and or Wags)!

Exactly!!!! I won't be making anymore purchases, that's for damn sure. 
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 8:45pm
LOL another former BHM just hit me up and told me to look @ this  thread today in ttt section / shows why MANY left it just gets too infantile EVERYBODY has an opinion that's what makes things interestingWink but DON'T speak your opinion here or you'll get cast into the brim & fireLOL

Sean Kingston has 3 cars repo'ed...

Cream1970 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cream1970 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 28 2014 at 9:28pm
These vendors are so dumb. The fact that they spam and send IM's makes me NOT even consider buying from them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345>
  Share Topic