Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM, PLEASE MONITOR YOUR USERS! #TIREDOFTHIS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
divastar View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote divastar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 7:14pm
Where's the like(love) button. I used to come on here everyday. Now I barely cone in. I hate that BHM has declined like this
Sponsored Links

Mznellybby View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mznellybby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 8:00pm
I got this bs this morning I just rolled my eyes and deleted it
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 10:47pm
I received it as well. I don't think that admin can do anything about vendors in boxing us, but they can certainly ban them from advertising in the forum.
PerfectDiva View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PerfectDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 26 2014 at 11:08pm
I got the same message. WTH does "C" class mean anyway? I've heard of different grades, now there are classes? Whatever.
Gods Child View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gods Child Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:02am
I was curious and wanted to know how much "C" grade hair cost ( since I never heard of "C" grade before). Well obviously said "C" grade hair in these folks mind is up there with the top of the line AV's!

RETAIL PRICE LIST
Minimum Order Requirement

Quantity: 3 bundles OR

Amount: USD500

MACHINE WEFT
Price per bundle (100 grams)
LENGTH
UNIT
CURRENCY
Straight, Slightly Wavy
Steamed              Body Wave, Big Wave
Steamed                  Big Curl, Spring Curl
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD
inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

inches
USD

Price List effective on July 3, 2014

Edited by Gods Child - Jul 27 2014 at 3:19pm
lildeevah View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote lildeevah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 1:40pm
I agree!! I've been on BHM for years but my post count is so low because it became less and less fun every year. :(

When people shared info and pretty pics it was the best.  I got so many hair style inspirations from here.
femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 4:02pm
the last time i checked, i don't even think there ARE any BHM moderators.

It had gotten to the point that the members were demanding that SPAM threads get removed especially here in the weave section. It wasn't just spam threads.  There were crazy "newbies" with outrageous posts, harassing BHM members, trolling, and racist remarks.

What was worse, SOME members - against the advice of the wiser ones - kept doing a "back and forth" with the trolls.  (a lot of butt-hurt came out of THAT mess.)Ouch

Hitting the report button was about as useless as a bra on a snake.

The "ghost moderators" didn't raise a finger.  They just let those threads fall back into the archives.

I really think Russ left BHM to just rot. 

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Jul 27 2014 at 4:13pm
msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 5:01pm
i received the same message

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 10:35pm
yeah i DONT do bhm anymore / its a wreckLOL SAME run of the mill negative group that ONLY say the SAME drawn out sheittt a million times and then wonder where everyone wentLOL i don't do negative on no levels it's wayyyy better forums out here better yet take that waste coming here and put into self improvementClap /upgrading your personal life which ALL leads to a joyful satisfying yummy lifestyle yeah imma keep doin it like im doin it now bhm is OFFICIALLY a jokeLOLCool 
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 27 2014 at 11:08pm
Vendors can pay to have their information PM'd to all of us as a form of advertising. I'm pretty sure this is what they did.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>