Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

BHM Mafia -- RELOADED. DAY 1.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 163>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 5:59am
How did everyone change to Easterbell all of a sudden? I said I was just throwing out names. GeekGeek
Sponsored Links

EasterBell View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EasterBell Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:00am
They were following Jonesable, who suspect as hell..
.hott.pink. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 6:04am

IT IS NOW NIGHT.

Screams are heard from down the street as EASTERBELL's husband arrives at home to find her body hanging from the oak tree in their front yard.  The other Townies have already arrived from TownSquare, where they made the official decision to string her up and torch her.
With an assured grin on his face, another Townie checks EASTERBELL's purse for identification or proof of her Mafia status.  The grin contorts into an expression of horror when he pulls out her Green Card to read her identifying statistcs--she was an innocent Townie
The Mafia and Serial Killer lurk on from the crowd.  Who will be the next to go?

MAFIA: I have sent you PMs with the chatroom where you can convene and discuss your choice on who to kill tonight.  You have until 6:59 PM EST to make a decision.

ROLEBLOCKER: You may now PM me with your decision on who to block.

DOCTOR: You may now PM me with your decision on who to save.

SERIAL KILLER: You may now PM me with your decision on who to kill.

COP: You may now PM me with your choice of person to investigate.

No Shows: 
freedom76, SamoneLenior, and keepgrowing
Your next No Show will count as a Suicide.

Edited by .hott.pink. - May 16 2013 at 6:06am
Omni Harmony View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Omni Harmony Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:34am
I have questions since she's dead why can't reveal what her role was? was she townie,a special role or mafia? Also why can't we speed this up. Like everyday 7, 3 and seven? Otherwise, it will drag on. I'm only asking here instead of a pm because I think these are questions everybody would like to know
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:46am
Originally posted by Omni Harmony Omni Harmony wrote:

I have questions since she's dead why can't reveal what her role was? was she townie,a special role or mafia? Also why can't we speed this up. Like everyday 7, 3 and seven? Otherwise, it will drag on. I'm only asking here instead of a pm because I think these are questions everybody would like to know

Ok. 

Back to what I said originally. 

Let's just alternate every 4 hours starting with 

NIGHT 7:00 AM - 10:59 AM EST 
DAY: 11:00 AM - 2:59 PM EST
NIGHT: 3:00 PM - 6:59 PM EST
DAY: 7:00 PM EST - 10:59 PM EST
NIGHT: 11:00 PM - 2:59 AM EST
DAY: 3:00 AM EST - 6:59 AM EST

Edited by .hott.pink. - May 16 2013 at 9:03am
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 8:56am
I'm glad.  Mafia usually doesn't have as long to deliberate since they know who is who.  That is how it has worked in past games I believe. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:04am
Dammit! I can't freaking edit the title to let everyone know the times will be changing and they need to come make an input.  

If there are no opposing votes by 10:59 AM EST (55 minutes) we'll change it to what I outlined above, which will make Day and Night every 4 hours.
freedom76 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote freedom76 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:05am
I think that is a good idea mod. My only concern is there may be a bunch of missed votes. How will you deal with that? Is it still 2? Cause I am already down 1.Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:11am
Originally posted by freedom76 freedom76 wrote:

I think that is a good idea mod. My only concern is there may be a bunch of missed votes. How will you deal with that? Is it still 2? Cause I am already down 1.Cry

On your 4th missed vote you'll be considered a Suicide.

GLAD TO SEE YOU IN THE GAME. 
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote .hott.pink. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 16 2013 at 9:22am
Well, I just PMed everyone to come to the thread if they're online. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 4445464748 163>
  Share Topic