Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 7:22am
Which Member got plastic surgery with the group order money? BHM is a hott mess... 
Sponsored Links

toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:00pm
Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

Originally posted by toosexy1 toosexy1 wrote:

can yall post these links?

I found the thread.... But the link seems to be disabled

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/where-is-my-insensitive-why-hasent-she_topic332136_page1.html

You will see the link in this thread above... Look at about 5 responses down
dang 59 pages? laaawd. thank you LOL
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

*sigh* When did weave get this serious....

its not about weave.............. weave is the bait

its about thirsty cheap gullible women trying to save a few coins on shipping and one chick who sees a group silly enough to get scammed

your welcome
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 4:55pm

The thing is its not even about the hair, I mean do you honestly think that this is their first crime? This is their life.... They the same broads who weave done, lashes all Betty Boopish, nails bedazzled but cant pay they rent on time. The repo man been looking for their Altima, On Section 8, food stamps and get SSI for 2 of they kids and booking Carnival cruises when Income Tax time come cause you know they get the FULLLLLLL Earned credit. They enroll in school to get those refund checks but aint learned sh*t and practice twerking it in the mirror while they kids running round talking bout Mama I'm Hungry and its way past any 5 year olds bedtime.

This aint the first or the last time this will happen. Their are no private vendors cause clearly they would not still be operating if YOU were their only client. These vendors know about BHM and know its a double edged sword.  That is why most of the members who have been around barely post, First it was the Virgin Indian Hair craze and we wore Wagmans out even with having to come up with ways to get nits and stank out of hair then sending it to Sam to get it wefted. Then Halleys Curls and some of us still bought those closures even when we KNEW that mug would have Alopecia way before the closures expiration date. Lawd then the Cambodian 4Z special blend disaster that got so tough we still cant type that Heffa name on the boards. She made some coins off scalping those "Cambodians" and making people wait on their special blends of that coughs "VIRGIN" hair..Confused

Even if the original posters figures out who the scammer is, it dont really matter. All she gone do is get another BHM handle or lurk in the shadows. She got her free hair now, she has no reason to come back.

Nothing that goes down here surprises me one bit.

spencer4hire View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote spencer4hire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:11pm
^^^^sooo true!!
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 6:30pm
Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

I never said she bought the car, I know that was another member.LOL 

LOLLOLLOLLOLMiiszjanae alls I knows is that the heffa-cow gave me my $217 back after I blew up her email. I damn near had to post screen shots on the board of our conversations. She owed ladies in the 1st group order some money and was still collecting money for the 2nd group order. I was part of the 2nd group order before I even knew about any previous group orders. Someone(I think 510queen) bumped the 1st group order thread where some chick was swearing to high heavens that insensitives wig would get snatch if she didn't get her money back. Then all hayell broke loose cos we didn't know she was about to conduct a 3rd group order and there was no hair to be found after that 1st group order. Some people got hair and some people didn't. It was a total mess. I was glued to BHM for 3 whole weeks while that thread was going on cos the BHM hackers came outta lurkdom to help us get info on her. They produced all her online accounts, fb, myspace, twitta, hi five, charlie brown, home address, work address, bosses name, license plates everrrrythang. It was EPIC when her boss was giving out her work schedule. mind you the thread was going on for weeks then miss piggy shows up on page 48 giving us a sob story. That's why the thread is almost 60 pages long. 
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 8:06pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

LOLLOLLOLLOLMiiszjanae alls I knows is that the heffa-cow gave me my $217 back after I blew up her email. I damn near had to post screen shots on the board of our conversations. She owed ladies in the 1st group order some money and was still collecting money for the 2nd group order. I was part of the 2nd group order before I even knew about any previous group orders. Someone(I think 510queen) bumped the 1st group order thread where some chick was swearing to high heavens that insensitives wig would get snatch if she didn't get her money back. Then all hayell broke loose cos we didn't know she was about to conduct a 3rd group order and there was no hair to be found after that 1st group order. Some people got hair and some people didn't. It was a total mess. I was glued to BHM for 3 whole weeks while that thread was going on cos the BHM hackers came outta lurkdom to help us get info on her. They produced all her online accounts, fb, myspace, twitta, hi five, charlie brown, home address, work address, bosses name, license plates everrrrythang. It was EPIC when her boss was giving out her work schedule. mind you the thread was going on for weeks then miss piggy shows up on page 48 giving us a sob story. That's why the thread is almost 60 pages long. 
Dammmmmmmmmmmmmm........
OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:22pm
The Insensitive thread I remember (poofed?) got well into the 200s lol. 
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 11:34pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

LOLLOL They really did though!! Some of y'all need to work for the damn FBI!
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 04 2013 at 1:01am
Originally posted by OrriannaRose OrriannaRose wrote:

The Insensitive thread I remember (poofed?) got well into the 200s lol. 

Girl, yes. That thread was just the aftermath, that wasn't the real thing.

I'll never forget how my pm box blew up when I found her facebook. ::pats self on back:: ahhhhh, my biggest BHM accomplishment.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 78910>