Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
swweet*suga View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote swweet*suga Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:02pm
wow. this is so sad guess they never heard of karma
Sponsored Links

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:41pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

If you want real drama and entertainment... Read the thread where bhmer insensitive did a group order and lost the people hair...
Off the chain

I thought she never ordered the hair and kept the money. Or am I thinking about that other member that bought a car with G.O money??

That's another member that bought the car and posted pics flaunting in her new ride while the chicks in the group order where canceling appointments left and right. They got in touch with her pops and we're ready to knock blocks off. I can't remember if they got the money back tho.

Suga Idk how, but I believe they got their money back.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 7:51pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by miiszjanae miiszjanae wrote:

Originally posted by darlinnic darlinnic wrote:

If you want real drama and entertainment... Read the thread where bhmer insensitive did a group order and lost the people hair...
Off the chain

I thought she never ordered the hair and kept the money. Or am I thinking about that other member that bought a car with G.O money??

That's another member that bought the car and posted pics flaunting in her new ride while the chicks in the group order where canceling appointments left and right. They got in touch with her pops and we're ready to knock blocks off. I can't remember if they got the money back tho.
I know Insensitive didn't buy a car. But I couldn't remember if she actually ordered the hair or if she just kept the money. But if I remember correctly people found her fb and she was out spending money while the ladies that went in on the GO was here waiting for a refundDead
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 8:40pm
Nahhhh Insensitive gave everyone back their money after they called her job at the mac store requesting makeup appointments. They blew that store up. 

It was another member that bought a car with the GO money and was posting pics online and some members called that members daddy and family members threatening them. Insensitive wasn't about that life. She was scared and returned every dime. 

Edited by sugabanana - Dec 02 2013 at 9:16pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:16pm
I never said she bought the car, I know that was another member.LOL 
toosexy1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote toosexy1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 9:21pm
can yall post these links?

Edited by toosexy1 - Dec 02 2013 at 9:21pm
danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2013 at 11:00pm
I believe the insensitive thread got poofed. Not sure of the other one.
darlinnic View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote darlinnic Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by toosexy1 toosexy1 wrote:

can yall post these links?

I found the thread.... But the link seems to be disabled

http://forum.blackhairmedia.com/where-is-my-insensitive-why-hasent-she_topic332136_page1.html

You will see the link in this thread above... Look at about 5 responses down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 12:47am
The thread poofed..the link isn't going to work.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 03 2013 at 5:44am
*sigh* When did weave get this serious....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910>
  Share Topic