Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:00pm
Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

OP I'm not understanding. you obviouslknow who the member is but you don't wanna say?

Cos she's a lying weft stealer!!! ANSA ME WOMAN cos the thief is in here responding also. UNLESS your the thief!!!

Let me get outta here I drank too much baileys. 
Sponsored Links

femmemuscleisback View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:05pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by Nigerian_princess Nigerian_princess wrote:

OP I'm not understanding. you obviouslknow who the member is but you don't wanna say?

Cos she's a lying weft stealer!!! ANSA ME WOMAN cos the thief is in here responding also. UNLESS your the thief!!!

Let me get outta here I drank too much baileys. 

LOL

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 7:16pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

Morning Ladies.

Attention seeking thread? Whatever that is. I only ever make threads about vendors and no I'm not a frequent post-er.

The only thing is I have no idea which BHM screen-name she was. I only know the e-mail that the vendor shared with me and the name that came up with the e-mail. I don't how to match her e-mail with the BHM, that seems like a lot of work and sharing her personal information would obviously be a no-no.

ummm.. hmmmm...

*clears throat*

Sorry, JB, but there is no such as a "No-No" on BHM.  Especially the weave section.  Want proof? Here's said: "proof".
Hi, This is Jane from Vinuss.

What is your order number? And we do not have received your feedback for this issue.

Can you show pictures here? And how to care hair during these 5 week?

Lily is the member on forum also who has purchased hair for 4 month. But she do not have this problem.

Please kindly give me details. Thanks

This vendor came into BHM posing as a Member - yeah.. a CV infiltrating a Black Hair board, pretending to be one of us.. that's a No No.. yet happens all the time.

Secondly.. She posted a member's personal information without batting an eye - a member who was not even involved in the situation.. that's a No No.. Whelp - won't be the first time.

Thirdly, you've been on these boards long enough to know - nothing in the weave section is a truly a No No...

unfortunately, BHM has a long memory.. and yeah.. the ladies of this weave section will remember this..

Now THAT is known as a Yes Yes..

thus, good luck in your future endeavors.  Hell, some ladies came over here to BHM from the LHCF 3 years later after my black a-s-s.  They were STILL mad after some s-h-i-t i said..

Confused

Edited by femmemuscleisback - Nov 28 2013 at 7:25pm
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:07pm
Okay a lot of these responses are totally confusing me. Call it a tale, call it what you want, but I have no interest in making up stories here. I've only EVERY posted about hair, I don't even care to try to understand what trolling is, why I can't not post this woman's personal information, or why I can't simply share a something that happened on a forum? I can't decipher if people were trying to be clever or funny or joking or serious. Ummm ...

I know the woman's e-mail address, but not her BHM name.

A bunch of ladies asked me what vendor I used in a private message. When I gave them the vendor's contact, I made sure I have them specific phrases to use for the vendor so they could try and get what they want. Like for instance, the vendor has a horrible perception of wavy and curly, so if you want wavy I said to say curly and if you want curly say very curly. I got an e-mail from the vendor saying that my sister scammed her. I asked her who is my sister and how did she scam her. She gave me the e-mail address that used my name. My e-mail address is the same as my BHM name. So I wouldn't go jumping to conclusions, I asked for proof that the woman received the package and what was going on. I emailed her and asked her about her hair, she said it was fine, some ends were split but she liked it, she said she asked for super curly like I suggested and got a nice fluffly wavy/curly. I then asked her why did she file a charge back if she liked it she said she was missing some hair in her package and wanted her money back, I informed her that the vendor showed me that she filed it as a fraud purchase and then she went off into this line about the vendor stealing her credit card information for the order, and she doesn't live at that address anymore and when I said that doesn't make sense because I saw the delivery sign slip thingy that she signed and I know she placed the order and to just not use my name anymore, she said I was harassing her and it doesn't matter because she already got her money back and she's blocking my e-mail address.

I still don't mind sharing the vendor, I'm not on the anyone's side but my own, vendor's need thick skin, that kind of stuff happens to all businesses. But again no I'm not going to show her personal information on the board, If I knew her BHM name I would.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmemuscleisback Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:26pm
whelp!  in all honesty, Miss JB?

this ladies "hair" is not going to last forever.  thus, she probably won't help herself after it wears out.  She'll pull a scam again, i'm sure.

Sooner or later, her BHM will pop up in the future.  Either through a vendor, or through the members.

It'll all come out in the wash sooner or later..

in her case?  i bet it will be sooner than later.

miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 9:33pm
I understood JB from the beginning. Some of yall need to calm the down. Not everybody is checking BHM for new comments every second smh.
miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:38am
Lol @ JBB trolling..she barely posts. And I don't see what's so confusing about her story..
kinkyrebelle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kinkyrebelle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 8:49am
Some of you ladies are extra thirsty for drama smh. Go seal some wefts or something
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:33am
Originally posted by kinkyrebelle kinkyrebelle wrote:

Some of you ladies are extra thirsty for drama smh. Go seal some wefts or something

That's what the board is for boo. Or are you the thief just coming out of hiding???

****Inserts evil laugh****

I'm just messing with you boo. I got OP from the beginning it was just taking her too daggone long to explain the story. It was like waiting all the way till Sunday for the next episode of RHOA. FTR OP is not a troll I was trying to instigate her to name names.Hug

miiszjanae View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote miiszjanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2013 at 9:37am
Originally posted by kinkyrebelle kinkyrebelle wrote:

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>