Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus
 

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

 
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>






Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MrsBishop View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Sep 14 2013
Status: Offline
Points: 758
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MrsBishop Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 5:38am
Either Op doesnt long on regularly or this is just an attention seeking thread.
Back to Top
Sponsored Links


Back to Top
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: May 07 2013
Location: NYC
Status: Offline
Points: 32162
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:49am
Where is OP?
Back to Top
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member
Avatar

Joined: Jun 17 2013
Location: United States
Status: Offline
Points: 355
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 8:07am
Morning Ladies.

Attention seeking thread? Whatever that is. I only ever make threads about vendors and no I'm not a frequent post-er.

The only thing is I have no idea which BHM screen-name she was. I only know the e-mail that the vendor shared with me and the name that came up with the e-mail. I don't how to match her e-mail with the BHM, that seems like a lot of work and sharing her personal information would obviously be a no-no.

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Nov 27 2013 at 8:07am
Back to Top
PerfectBlending View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Jul 14 2007
Location: L.A.
Status: Offline
Points: 9713
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote PerfectBlending Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:34pm
weave is like the dope game now. weave fiends and all.... real sh*t!!!
Back to Top
BlaXiCaN View Drop Down
Junior Member
Junior Member


Joined: Nov 21 2013
Location: nc
Status: Offline
Points: 336
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BlaXiCaN Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 27 2013 at 7:43pm
LOL
Back to Top
growlonghair View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jul 16 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 2:55pm
Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

I shared a PV of mine a while back because I know B-Dogg can be so dog on expensive and there are so many scamming Indian Vendors.

Long story short my PV asked me about my "sister" that I had sent to her, that has scammed her. I didn't have a specific idea of whom she was talking about because I gave the vendor to quite a few people BUT I knew she was from BHM because she gave the vendor the information I give the BHM to say to make sure they get the right hair from her.

Long story short, she got her hair, loved her hair and then filed a chargeback. The woman came to me saying that the vendor stole her money, so I asked.

And the vendor sent me proof of delivery, with the proof that she signed for it and proof that she ordered it.

So then I asked her, why would she lie to me.

She said the vendor stole her Card information and placed the order themselves. Which makes absolutely no sense, I think she messed up her story and forgot she asked for the vendor information? Like it confused ME!


I think if we are allowed to tell the truth about these scam vendors, we should be expected to do the same thing for these scam artist buyers.

Maybe this ain't my battle but, it really blew my mind...



This story is confusing to me. You say the woman came to you and said the vendor stole her money. So YOU know who this woman is as she came to you oersonally?Confused
Back to Top
*SUCCMIDRY* View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member


Joined: Aug 24 2008
Status: Offline
Points: 6138
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *SUCCMIDRY* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

I shared a PV of mine a while back because I know B-Dogg can be so dog on expensive and there are so many scamming Indian Vendors.

Long story short my PV asked me about my "sister" that I had sent to her, that has scammed her. I didn't have a specific idea of whom she was talking about because I gave the vendor to quite a few people BUT I knew she was from BHM because she gave the vendor the information I give the BHM to say to make sure they get the right hair from her.

Long story short, she got her hair, loved her hair and then filed a chargeback. The woman came to me saying that the vendor stole her money, so I asked.

And the vendor sent me proof of delivery, with the proof that she signed for it and proof that she ordered it.

So then I asked her, why would she lie to me.

She said the vendor stole her Card information and placed the order themselves. Which makes absolutely no sense, I think she messed up her story and forgot she asked for the vendor information? Like it confused ME!


I think if we are allowed to tell the truth about these scam vendors, we should be expected to do the same thing for these scam artist buyers.

Maybe this ain't my battle but, it really blew my mind...



This story is confusing to me. You say the woman came to you and said the vendor stole her money. So YOU know who this woman is as she came to you oersonally?Confused



ConfusedConfusedConfused The plot thickens
Back to Top
growlonghair View Drop Down
Senior Member
Senior Member


Joined: Jul 16 2009
Status: Offline
Points: 1154
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote growlonghair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 5:52pm
Originally posted by *SUCCMIDRY* *SUCCMIDRY* wrote:

Originally posted by growlonghair growlonghair wrote:

Originally posted by JordanaBayBee JordanaBayBee wrote:

I shared a PV of mine a while back because I know B-Dogg can be so dog on expensive and there are so many scamming Indian Vendors.

Long story short my PV asked me about my "sister" that I had sent to her, that has scammed her. I didn't have a specific idea of whom she was talking about because I gave the vendor to quite a few people BUT I knew she was from BHM because she gave the vendor the information I give the BHM to say to make sure they get the right hair from her.

Long story short, she got her hair, loved her hair and then filed a chargeback. The woman came to me saying that the vendor stole her money, so I asked.

And the vendor sent me proof of delivery, with the proof that she signed for it and proof that she ordered it.

So then I asked her, why would she lie to me.

She said the vendor stole her Card information and placed the order themselves. Which makes absolutely no sense, I think she messed up her story and forgot she asked for the vendor information? Like it confused ME!


I think if we are allowed to tell the truth about these scam vendors, we should be expected to do the same thing for these scam artist buyers.

Maybe this ain't my battle but, it really blew my mind...



This story is confusing to me. You say the woman came to you and said the vendor stole her money. So YOU know who this woman is as she came to you oersonally?Confused



ConfusedConfusedConfused The plot thickens
TALES like this are the reason I normally dont come to this forum at all UNLESS needed. I do NOT understand why OP would steer drama by posting TALES and not mentioning names. Either you go all the way  that is mention names or keep your mouth shut. But then again I do NOT enjoy senseless drama.
 
 


Edited by growlonghair - Nov 28 2013 at 5:56pm
Back to Top
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member
Avatar

Joined: Dec 08 2011
Location: Mafia Town
Status: Offline
Points: 90478
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 6:41pm
Jordana Baby is TROLLING like a mug....Thanks for the vendor though. State the members name or we will banish you to the JR's section!!!
Back to Top
Nigerian_princess View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member
Avatar

Joined: Nov 10 2010
Location: PA
Status: Offline
Points: 5411
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Nigerian_princess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2013 at 6:55pm
OP I'm not understanding. you obviouslknow who the member is but you don't wanna say?
Back to Top
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 10>
  Share Topic   

Forum Jump Forum Permissions View Drop Down