BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 4:39pm
Doing the most for some hair. Smmfh. No wonder ppl don't like to share vendor info...
Sponsored Links

KurlieBeautie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote KurlieBeautie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by debg debg wrote:

op had a member do this to them and here some of ya'll are coming in for the vendor.......... smh you ladies are something else LOL

hey girl who scammed the vendor and lied to our OP

SHOW YOURSELF

THIS! I certainly wouldn't want to share my vendor now! I mean I wanted to know as well, but I just decided nvm... too soon. Maybe I'll see if I trust OP to do a group order in the future, risks assumed.

It would be really nice if you outed the member OP. Don't allow her to scam anyone else (on this board, at least)
Lwhite1960 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lwhite1960 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:26pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Stern SmileUnhappy We can't help them all. Who is the BHM'r please. We name names in the 4th quarter of the year. I see no reason to cheat someone out of their money. If its a misunderstanding then work it out. That hair better be flowing free of any nits, tangles or shedding to go out like that.

Then people come on here with a 5 page thread wondering why we don't share vendors.

P.S. does this said vendor sell anything coarse or textured? Please PM me while I SMH at this member. I'm not judging I'm just shaking my head.

Dead Dead Dead I died!
debg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote debg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:46pm
Originally posted by her_december her_december wrote:

They do it on YouTube so I'm not surprised they scam, lie and cheat here too. x

yes maam........... M to M exchange down below has had some evil foolery go down 
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 5:49pm
OP where you at?? The longer you with hold the information the more time the scammer has to delete all her FOTD and hair P.O.R.N pics. GURL hurrray up!!! She better not be a veteran, senior or elite member. The thirst is real. 

I rather rake my fur ball aka ¨Brazilian turned rats nest¨ then to think of scamming.

@Deb the member scammed not the vendor. <-------side eyes Deb while filing my nails and popping my hubba bubba.

OP call me boo.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:05pm
Originally posted by Lwhite1960 Lwhite1960 wrote:

Stern SmileUnhappy We can't help them all. Who is the BHM'r please. We name names in the 4th quarter of the year. I see no reason to cheat someone out of their money. If its a misunderstanding then work it out. That hair better be flowing free of any nits, tangles or shedding to go out like that.

Then people come on here with a 5 page thread wondering why we don't share vendors.

P.S. does this said vendor sell anything coarse or textured? Please PM me while I SMH at this member. I'm not judging I'm just shaking my head.

Dead Dead Dead I died!
LmaoLOLLOLLOL
Anuli View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Anuli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:05pm

This ol, I'm mad I didn't get the hook up. I'm not trying to scam.. People ruin it for everyone. 
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:22pm
Well expose that ass!
miss america View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote miss america Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:23pm
@sugabanana you're funny lol!
SN2BPHD View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote SN2BPHD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 6:30pm
That is some bull. Thought I had to watch it in the M2M section with the ratchet bull going on there ( Kangaroo closure selling chick you know who you are). This is why I took a break from BHM. I agree that it needs to be blasted. This is getting old. Wrong is wrong. Folks need to know that there are consequences for actions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic