Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JordanaBayBee View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote JordanaBayBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: BHM Ladies be SCAMMIINNGGG!
    Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:51am
I shared a PV of mine a while back because I know B-Dogg can be so dog on expensive and there are so many scamming Indian Vendors.

Long story short my PV asked me about my "sister" that I had sent to her, that has scammed her. I didn't have a specific idea of whom she was talking about because I gave the vendor to quite a few people BUT I knew she was from BHM because she gave the vendor the information I give the BHM to say to make sure they get the right hair from her.

Long story short, she got her hair, loved her hair and then filed a chargeback. The woman came to me saying that the vendor stole her money, so I asked.

And the vendor sent me proof of delivery, with the proof that she signed for it and proof that she ordered it.

So then I asked her, why would she lie to me.

She said the vendor stole her Card information and placed the order themselves. Which makes absolutely no sense, I think she messed up her story and forgot she asked for the vendor information? Like it confused ME!

I think if we are allowed to tell the truth about these scam vendors, we should be expected to do the same thing for these scam artist buyers.

Maybe this ain't my battle but, it really blew my mind...

Edited by JordanaBayBee - Nov 25 2013 at 10:00am
Sponsored Links

msjaim2 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (14) Thanks(14)   Quote msjaim2 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 9:58am
blast her..I hate a liar and a theif. Then she has the nerve to include u in the lie...ppl are wild as hell
_belle View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _belle Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:05am
smh. I say goddamn.
Island-Clo View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Island-Clo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:17am
crazy Stern Smile chicks be EXTRA when it comes to hair yo, lol  Sorry you got caught up in it.
pRiNCesSChANeL View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote pRiNCesSChANeL Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:17am
That is trifling.. If you cant afford the hair.. or you have to do scamming a** stuff to get it then YOU DONT NEED IT.

That is horrible b/c then the vendor looks at you sideways since she got the source from you even though you have nothing to do with her thieving ways! Smh that's sad
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:27am
Stern SmileUnhappy We can't help them all. Who is the BHM'r please. We name names in the 4th quarter of the year. I see no reason to cheat someone out of their money. If its a misunderstanding then work it out. That hair better be flowing free of any nits, tangles or shedding to go out like that.

Then people come on here with a 5 page thread wondering why we don't share vendors.

P.S. does this said vendor sell anything coarse or textured? Please PM me while I SMH at this member. I'm not judging I'm just shaking my head.

Edited by sugabanana - Nov 25 2013 at 10:29am
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:33am
Well dang...
KittenWhip View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote KittenWhip Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:42am
It's bad enough that she scammed your vendor, but to also lie and say she was your sister???  Pinch
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:44am
Disgusting...Now this is why people don't like to share because some of these bloggers are trifling and devious. AND THIEVES> YES I SAID IT THIEVES.ALWAYS COMPLAINING ABOUT A VENDOR ROBBING THEM BUT ITS THEM WHO ARE THE THIEVES
misscharisma View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote misscharisma Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 25 2013 at 10:47am
See there need to be a threat dedicated to blasting the ratchets!! It's a shame that people do these type of things and mess up the board with that type of foolishness. I dont know what is wrong with this world and the whole idea of wanting something for nothing! S/n I would love that vendor informantion as well. I need to find some graduation hair!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 10>