Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

BHM Fall/Winter Thirst continues!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.29  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 27 2012 at 2:15pm
reflects on last nights pizza and chips*

Sponsored Links

HaitianDiva64 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HaitianDiva64 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 8:43pm
Is it too late to join this? I want to start slow loose 15 and go from there
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2012 at 8:49pm
never too late!

i'm tetering between 4-5. just need to push to maintain the 4 and i've made my little halloween goal!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 01 2012 at 10:00pm
i am going to try to workout EVERY DAY this month. i need it, like a fat kid needs insulin shots
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:49am
Originally posted by Jess Jess wrote:

Down to 138.  130 here I come.
Still in the 130s.
I think I'll be down to 130 by the end of November.
Starting to work out my abs and legs again.
Hopefully I'll get down to 125 by Dec 31st.
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 10:52am
This is sad to say, but now that I got my tanning membership back, I'll probably be going to the gym a lot more because they're right by each other.
CamiK View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CamiK Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 12:02pm
I have fell wayyyyyy off... smh havent been to the gym in a month...currently at 137... wishing to be at 130 so bad or at  least lose this chubby face Cry
lovelife View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote lovelife Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 03 2012 at 1:45pm
i'm going to try my hardest to stay on track the next few days. i have 4 tests next week meaning i'm more focused on books than the gym. problems for me will be finding time to get to the gym and grabbing food on the go at the library while i'm studying. i think today i'll uses some zumba videos on youtube to do an hour workout and try to munch on salad throughout the day. i already refused taco bell today which made me feel good because i love nacho bell grandes LOL i'll be happy if i just maintain my current wait for the next week.
Jess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 7:36am
Smdh.  Slipped off the bandwagon.
I'll start up again after the holidays.
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 26 2012 at 9:21am
Back to basics. Christmas is over and the food is gone... It's frozen out here so ill wait until we thaw out to go to the gym. Hopefully tomorrow.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 22232425>
  Share Topic