BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

bhm dinner thread

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 15 Votes, Average 2.87  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 28 2012 at 10:11pm
I've haven't been here all day, didnt even know what the thread was about Embarrassed

Theme hmmm hurrrr and products smorgasbord 

Where we can touch and feel every kinda hurrrr in all kinds of textures, from all kinds of vendors and sample products for natural hair, face, body etc

We outing teefs outchea so errrrybody invited

Food...open top shelf cocktail bar and eclectic tappas, we're busy

Edited by rickysrose - Nov 28 2012 at 10:13pm
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 1:36pm
^^ a hurr party huh? Remy? virgin? textures? You know how bhm gets over hurr!

I see you might have some fights break out at your party too. I volunteer for the security t eam lol.
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:20pm
Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)

I take a break for the holidays and all of a sudden its fucc Qualified huh?? lol
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:23pm
Originally posted by Qualified Qualified wrote:

Originally posted by PurpleHaze PurpleHaze wrote:

the theme would be masquerade ball (I love these)

no need to bring anything

guests
(BB, TC, CaL, FF, NYC, Freedom, Rumbie, Camille, etc)

I take a break for the holidays and all of a sudden its fucc Qualified huh?? lol

oops! Now you know you're invited [almost] homegirl!Heart
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:25pm
Qualified, I've seen some of your wigs--you should come to Ricky's hurr party too and bring the goods.

*plots to steal a few of Q's kinky curlies*
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:32pm
OK, I see how it is. nobody wants me to come to their party right? OK, I'm cool wit dat. But don't blame me when bricks and bullets start flying through yo house.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:35pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

OK, I see how it is. nobody wants me to come to their party right? OK, I'm cool wit dat. But don't blame me when bricks and bullets start flying through yo house.

Cry
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:45pm
I feel much better I logged in and logged right back out, because I was in my feelings lol j/k. I love you and all Purp, but lay one single finga on one of the hairs of my KC's and we will fight. lol

I would have a 90's themed party complete with my homie 9th wonder on the ones and twos- he spins the best 90's music ever at a party. No need to bring food, just bring your person and be ready to party. No entry unless you are dressed in 90's attire. There will be no smoke room because everywhere in the house will be for smokers... of weed only lol no cigarettes in my abode. The only fresh air non smokers can catch will be outside- this however has never posed a problem in the past. I will allow anyone who has had too much to drink to stay over and sober up. We dont do drunk driving at my parties.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:48pm

I feel much better I logged in and logged right back out, because I was in my feelings lol j/k. I love you and all Purp, but lay one single finga on one of the hairs of my KC's and we will fight. lol

well damnCryCry

welp, since I'll be working security at Ricky's party, just check your wigs at the door, they might still be there when you come back LOLLOLLOL

Edited by PurpleHaze - Nov 30 2012 at 3:04am
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 29 2012 at 5:50pm

I would have a 90's themed party complete with my homie 9th wonder on the ones and twos- he spins the best 90's music ever at a party. No need to bring food, just bring your person and be ready to party. No entry unless you are dressed in 90's attire. There will be no smoke room because everywhere in the house will be for smokers... of weed only lol no cigarettes in my abode. The only fresh air non smokers can catch will be outside- this however has never posed a problem in the past. I will allow anyone who has had too much to drink to stay over and sober up. We dont do drunk driving at my parties.

yes! this is how we party too.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>