BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

BHM, come get ya child

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 9 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:19pm
Adorable. 

Sponsored Links

Beautiful_One View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beautiful_One Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:36pm
Awwwww, too cute!
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 23 2013 at 11:40pm
American problems: Kids behaving like kids and folks want to automatically diagnose them with development issues...
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:48am
I had googled to show my mom the video and wow some of the comments...

DisneyDreamer10
  • 0 Fans
    I can just imagine her in the class. My new 4 year old's dance class has kids like this in the class, it is less enjoyable and not cute. My daughter who is very prone to noise stands there with her hands over her ears because the girls are constantly just stomping their feet on the floor to hear their shoes and not paying attention to the instructor. I don't find this cute I think it is very annoying.
  • 18 Fans
    Josephine Baker reincarnated? Really, why do people waste money on dance lessons for such little girls...wait til they are old enough to follow instructions.

msgenhosp
    18 Fans
    I feel bad for the rest of the children in the group who worked hard to learn a routine and whose parents were there to watch them..and this one child misbehaved and moved around like she had ants in her pants..totally distracting the poor little girl next to her and getting all the attention. But in the world today..it seems people are getting rewarded for bad behavior and this is one clear example. I wasn't amused.

0 Fans
    As a parent in the audience, you are hoping and praying that there will be an entertaining child like this on stage. I loved her!

0 Fans
    is she just bored or the kid they cant get to behave? when 1 child overshadows an entire group and an entire performance by doing everything BUT what was supposed to happen..it'll be real cute in 10 years when she still isn't doing what she is asked to do,but as a teenager...

Super User·2,305 Fans·A lie's a lie, even if everyone believes it.
    Lol....someone decided that actually learning the dance was WAY TOO HARD!

Hope she liked it, I'm pretty sure dance instructor booted her after THAT one!

Hilarious, all right, but not in the innocent way I think the article meant it.
    < id="perma_294826058" ="" value="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/evolvedtg/little-girl-tap-dance-broadway-baby_n_4143124_294826058.">

9 Fans
    All those who are critical of this little girl need a serious chill pill. This is adorable and clearly she learned the routine with the other kids and wanted to add her own flair. Creative and spirited kids rule!

Jezahb
    12 Fans
    As cute as that girl was, she stole the attention from all the other little girls who I am sure tried very hard to learn the routine. As a kid who did dance routines I can tell you that if I was one of those little girls and everyone was laughing and staring at one girl who was goofing off I would have been crushed. It isn't fair to the rest, and she was part of a group. I don't know what this will teach this girl in the long run, except that stealing attention from everyone and directing it at yourself is "ok" and funny. Not a good lesson to learn.

Jill Deese Conner
    15 Fans
    You really think it's cute for one child to do something different than the class was trained? Try that on Broadway. She might be cute, but this is not a class performance...it's a living -room performance. Just like so many kids who think they can do their own thing, then parents should be prepared to pay for private performances. Not impressed at all.

TokyoRose View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 12:53am
    "You really think it's cute for one child to do something different than the class was trained? Try that on Broadway."

Is it really THAT serious?  She couldn't be more than four years old.  This is what toddlers do. 
    mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:03am
    I know that's right lil mama! I would have been screaming "THAT'S MY BABY RITE THURR!!" I fell on the floor when she turned to the girl on her left & mad faces... She totally stole the show!
    nekamarie83 View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:09am
    Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

American problems: Kids behaving like kids and folks want to automatically diagnose them with development issues...
    i'm sayin

eta:

"You really think it's cute for one child to do something different than the class was trained? Try that on Broadway."

Is it really THAT serious?  She couldn't be more than four years old.  This is what toddlers do. 
    THANK YOU.

Edited by nekamarie83 - Oct 24 2013 at 1:10am
    Nisha View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:10am
    I'm clapping loudly for this little girl.  Clap

She's a star!Star
    BBpants View Drop Down
    Elite Member
    Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:11am
    Originally posted by QueenBee QueenBee wrote:

I had googled to show my mom the video and wow some of the comments...

DisneyDreamer10

• 0 Fans
    I can just imagine her in the class. My new 4 year old's dance class has kids like this in the class, it is less enjoyable and not cute. My daughter who is very prone to noise stands there with her hands over her ears because the girls are constantly just stomping their feet on the floor to hear their shoes and not paying attention to the instructor. I don't find this cute I think it is very annoying.

• 18 Fans
    Josephine Baker reincarnated? Really, why do people waste money on dance lessons for such little girls...wait til they are old enough to follow instructions.

msgenhosp

18 Fans
    I feel bad for the rest of the children in the group who worked hard to learn a routine and whose parents were there to watch them..and this one child misbehaved and moved around like she had ants in her pants..totally distracting the poor little girl next to her and getting all the attention. But in the world today..it seems people are getting rewarded for bad behavior and this is one clear example. I wasn't amused.

0 Fans
    As a parent in the audience, you are hoping and praying that there will be an entertaining child like this on stage. I loved her!

0 Fans
    is she just bored or the kid they cant get to behave? when 1 child overshadows an entire group and an entire performance by doing everything BUT what was supposed to happen..it'll be real cute in 10 years when she still isn't doing what she is asked to do,but as a teenager...

Super User·2,305 Fans·A lie's a lie, even if everyone believes it.
    Lol....someone decided that actually learning the dance was WAY TOO HARD!

Hope she liked it, I'm pretty sure dance instructor booted her after THAT one!

Hilarious, all right, but not in the innocent way I think the article meant it.
    < id="perma_294826058" ="" value="http://www.huffingtonpost.com/social/evolvedtg/little-girl-tap-dance-broadway-baby_n_4143124_294826058.">

9 Fans
    All those who are critical of this little girl need a serious chill pill. This is adorable and clearly she learned the routine with the other kids and wanted to add her own flair. Creative and spirited kids rule!

Jezahb

12 Fans
    As cute as that girl was, she stole the attention from all the other little girls who I am sure tried very hard to learn the routine. As a kid who did dance routines I can tell you that if I was one of those little girls and everyone was laughing and staring at one girl who was goofing off I would have been crushed. It isn't fair to the rest, and she was part of a group. I don't know what this will teach this girl in the long run, except that stealing attention from everyone and directing it at yourself is "ok" and funny. Not a good lesson to learn.

Jill Deese Conner

15 Fans
    You really think it's cute for one child to do something different than the class was trained? Try that on Broadway. She might be cute, but this is not a class performance...it's a living -room performance. Just like so many kids who think they can do their own thing, then parents should be prepared to pay for private performances. Not impressed at all.

You aint doing it right if you don't have haters Clap
    mzjuicy553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mzjuicy553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 24 2013 at 1:12am

EXACTLY!!! Why something have to be wrong with her? She only about 3... DAYUM!
    Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
    Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
    The Elite Hair Care Sorority
    Electric Cherry Hair
    Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
    Human Hair Wigs
    Wefting Training
    FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
    DivaWigs.com
    Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
     Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 5678>
      Share Topic