BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

BHM Advice: Man burns house to kill spider

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 9:35pm
Ha I remember one time I got off work then picked my girl up from work...I was starving, hadn't eaten anything all day and we decided we wanted to get takeout from this one place we love getting food from...boy we ordered nearly everything we liked off the menu...I was gonna go in when we got home! We live in an apartment complex so we had to walk up some steps when we got home. I was carrying some misc sh*t, I forget what, maybe some books from school or something, but anyway she was tasked with carrying that delicious food we'd driven 30 minutes to and from to get.

We get to the top of the stairs, she see's some kind of flying roach cruising near hear head, and promptly drops the food on the ground, screaming and carrying on as if she never seen a bug before.

I was near tears. This was when we first moved in together and I was rethinking my life with this chick. I ain't even gon lie, I picked that sh*t up and ate it.

Edited by Random Thoughts - Jul 16 2014 at 9:37pm
Sponsored Links

PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 10:17pm
Confession: While we were remodeling our guest house, ripped up part of the wood floor and a nest of roaches ran every which way! I promptly took my ass to the 24 hour Walmart and bought 6 cans of roach fogger, and set EVERY SINGLE ONE off that very HOUR! My honey said, "Baby the EPA will fine us and condemn this place if they knew you did that!" The cottage is only 500 sq feet, but I DID NOT GIVE ONE SH!T, them m0th3r fock3rs had TO GO! Thank you Lord for 24 hour Walmart!!!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:09pm
Dang, he really DID try to kill it with fire! LOL
sweetskul View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sweetskul Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 16 2014 at 11:15pm
Cry
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by ThoughtCouture ThoughtCouture wrote:

are yall serious????????????  you would light a fire indoors (not in a fireplace or on/in a stove) to "attempt" to kill a f*cking bug?????Stern Smile

nahh I've never even thought about doing that LOL
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 2:11am
http://allthingsripple.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/05/01clr.jpg

We use to use hair spray or spray deodorant and a lighter to kill the tarantulas outside on the side of the house but it was adobe.Stern Smile
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 4:07am
damn...all he had to do was squash it smh
NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:12am
A broom wouldn't have done it, huh?
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:29am
Originally posted by rell85 rell85 wrote:

LOL the spider won.
 LOL
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 17 2014 at 8:30am
I use a spray of some sort, usually does the trick.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123
  Share Topic