Perfect Hair Collection

BGR Top Finishers Men and White Woman

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:49am
Is it exclusive, racist or simple to just want something of our own to feel good about that's not hurting anyone and is actually helping thousands of women get excited about getting and staying healthy?  We hear all this BW obesity crap all the time.  We don't work out because of our hair.  We don't swim.  BM prefer WW because they're more health conscious.  I've seen this bullsh*t all my life.  Have always been a jock and even in that, hurt.  BW ballers are dykes.  Too aggressive for a lady.  Tomboy.  And on and on....

Can we have SOMETHING?  Healthy, happy, beautiful and good?  Building each other up?  Cheering one another on?  I know my feelings on this are probably the most but this "post racial" United States is so backwards.
Sponsored Links

Xamaycana View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Xamaycana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 8:57am
I'm just as concerned that men are running in a women's run.  At least if the two guys weren't there then those two positions might have gone to BW.

West African phenotype is not naturally built for long distance running.  We are sprinters.  At least BW are out there running and completing the race.  Hopefully this doesn't demoralize anybody.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:00am
are the two guys gay?

anyway i can understand if they were running with their black girlfriends and crossing the line with them,

but this eeeh rubs me the wrong way
Limalady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Limalady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:05am
That White lady's facial expression is killing me. It's like she is thinking, "You lose again Black bitches!" I know that is a terrible thing to think, but I personally find it funny. 

Congrats to all the participants. My SO and I run 5k's together. If he won, I wonder if they'd be mad at him too. Maybe that White lady has a Black best friend she is supporting. Geek
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:20am
Like I said in the edit, I'm happy to see black men out there supporting black women.  I DO feel they should show the winning photos and times for the black female runners though.  We need to see us doing it!  Of COURSE men are going to be faster.  But that bumps us out of the picture as does the WW winner. IDK....  

I'm printing off my bib for the virtual race and I'll post my own picture and time lol  

As far as sprinting goes, I was a sprinter my whole life until 2009.  I have and anyone can train to be able to do something that's not a natural gift for them.  My body right now is like I've never seen it.  I've never had legs like this!  I've always had a booty but it's lifted and appears firmer even though still feels soft Embarrassed

Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 9:46am
I really appreciate the fact that black men are there supporting the event. It's nice to know they care. But they shouldn't be front and center. The organizers should center the event around the women. There are other "girl only" runs who do just that.
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:07am
We can't even run together without whites wanting to be involved.
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:27am
Black women... let's chose our battles wisely
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 10:41am
African women win marathons quite frequently.
creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 08 2013 at 11:23am
The white lady's face straight irritated my soul
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style