Anatol View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Topic: Beyonces Weave - A How-to Guide
    Posted: Aug 22 2004 at 2:47pm

In case anyone's wondering, this site has all of the details: 

http://www.plushpost.com/archives/2004/08/hairy_situation.ht ml

Sponsored Links

emulicious View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 6:46am
You know what, i remember my daughters arguing about her hair being a weave (Personally i can't stand her, she is beautiful, but they are trying to make her something she is not, and for me she is not that talented at all)I know i remember what her mom said about beyonce's hair that it's extension, and Look at her sister's hair and her mom's hair. I have never seen her mom without her weave, or wig, her sister is also in braids and extentions, Genes plays a whole big role in a family, i can't just have a waist down hair while none of my siblings and parents had the same. If so it's a big shame for L'oreal to use her, giving a false impression for people that their product makes "beyonce's hair more beaufiful" it should have been "it makes beyonce's weave, or wig or extention or...some" more beautiful, that is false advertisement.
footsie View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 9:56am
I guess Loreal is here to make money.  Everyone knows that Beyonce wears weaves.  If you choose to buy Loreal just because she is endorsing it, it like buying a Crunch bar simply because Shaq is endorsing it.  Stars do it for the money.  You can't seriously think that every star uses every product they endorse.  Get samples and try it out.  That's the only way you know if anything works.  Even if it were her own hair, it doesn't mean that it would work for you.  All hair is different. 
little ms View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 12:09pm
When I say her modeling for them I asked why would they have someone modeling hair color who wears a weave.  I see this all the time especially in hair magazines.  They will have style how to's and we know that the model has a weave.  Don't show mw Brandy's hair tips when she proably only has a teaspoon of hair.
Tara_Star View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 1:39pm
Exactly. People don't dye weaves! Do they??
Kerstin View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 1:59pm
I always did know that was a weave, this friend of mine argued me up and down it was her real her indicating she's mixed with something, stating to look at her skin.  I don't follow her career, not interested in it.  Haven't seen her mom or dad.  But I knew that was a weave.
BabyFace15 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 23 2004 at 4:37pm
Beyonce. I always thought it was her real hair. The long blonde waist length hair. I always just thought she braided the new growth because I have no clue about mirco's and all that stuff. I am not one to auto matically think that somes hair is a weave just because it is long and they are black. I wasn't rasied that way. And I could really care less if any one were's a weave or if there blad under it. Alot of people would look ugly with no hair.
kishadeee View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2004 at 6:56am

Originally posted by little ms little ms wrote:

When I say her modeling for them I asked why would they have someone modeling hair color who wears a weave.  I see this all the time especially in hair magazines.  They will have style how to's and we know that the model has a weave.  Don't show mw Brandy's hair tips when she proably only has a teaspoon of hair.

that is funny and very true at the same time. ain't that a shame for l'oreal?

little ms View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2004 at 10:48am
I guess I said that because if your hair is short then show me your short hair in all it's glory.  She me how to curl short hair, good coloring tchniques and etc.  But if you put weave in, don't try to act like that is your hair and your are a styling guru.  It just ticks me off to see someone modeling hair products or how to's and the hair just came out of the package.  If you wear weave more power to you.  I wish I could do it without my hair coming out.  But product companies like Loreal have beyonce modeling hair color that may not even been applied to her weave.  Another thing that ticks me off about her is that she walke around crying like P Diddy.... I need a man... I need a man.  Nation wide search... I need a man.  Now she's with Jay Z... and everything is a secret.  Don't put your business out there if you don't want people to know.  Sorry, I had to let that out .
BabyFace15 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 24 2004 at 3:57pm
I don't think you should blame beyonce but Loreal.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
iLace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic