Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Beyonces Haunted video

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 3:57pm
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

http://youtu.be/5eYPJffMySI

Thanks Dior!!!!!!Clap
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 4:12pm
recycled garbage.
Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:00pm
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2014 at 5:08pm
cant find the video where she explains but

‘Haunted’

“‘Haunted’ is a song produced by Boots, a producer I completely respect,” Bey said. “He’s an instrumentalist, he’s a lyricist, he is an innovator, and I’m so proud to work with him. And the song is really about temptation in the music industry and being exposed to this craziness.”

Read More: Beyonce Explains the Audio + Visual Aspects of 'Beyonce' | http://popcrush.com/beyonce-explains-the-audio-visual-aspects-of-beyonce/?trackback=tsmclip
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 12:48am
I always thought it was about wronging an ex and having a guilty conscience abt it. Being haunted by a scorned.creepy ex "Whats goes up, ghosts around"
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:00am
YES! She's stealing her identity!!!

This is what I hate about Beyonce! She's completely unoriginal. Bish, when has Madonna EVER been your role model? You were obsessed with Tina Turner for the longest or did you forget that we knew that? Now she's gonna come out sayin' Madonna has always been your idol? Really bish?

I can not stand Black women hopping on the gravy-train of idolizing mediocre White bishes thinkin' that makes them 'edgy' Black girl but at least Rihanna came out the gate saying she wanted to be "the Black Madonna". Ill give her that

someone please explain to me of what that video/song is about....esp the video...love her look in this video...also has she ever been this ( can't seem to find the right word here) risque in her videos? she seems more sexual and more sexual ...competing with Rhi Rhi or something?
Brilaw View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Brilaw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:07am
I think it Beyonce's take on the OVOXO Drake/ The weeknd sound thats been going around
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:20am
she doesn't have ANY color in this video 
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:29am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

YES! She's stealing her identity!!!

This is what I hate about Beyonce! She's completely unoriginal. Bish, when has Madonna EVER been your role model? You were obsessed with Tina Turner for the longest or did you forget that we knew that? Now she's gonna come out sayin' Madonna has always been your idol? Really bish?

I can not stand Black women hopping on the gravy-train of idolizing mediocre White bishes thinkin' that makes them 'edgy' Black girl but at least Rihanna came out the gate saying she wanted to be "the Black Madonna". Ill give her that

someone please explain to me of what that video/song is about....esp the video...love her look in this video...also has she ever been this ( can't seem to find the right word here) risque in her videos? she seems more sexual and more sexual ...competing with Rhi Rhi or something?

@ALIAS...LOLLOL....she also so-called stole some dancer's video concept...meaning the dance moves ...or something like that, I think it was from her last cd...

so Rhi Rhi did say that??? good for her,  give credit where credit is due...many folks copy Madonna's style and GaGa is another one who copies Madonna
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2014 at 1:35am
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

http://youtu.be/5eYPJffMySI

Thanks Dior!!!!!!Clap

ur welcome....also    Bey is getting whiter and whiter and whiter .........................n' whiter these days...wth???  or should i say...lighter and lighter and lighter................lighter these days
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic