Topic ClosedBeyonces EDGES :O

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
2bBsL View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 3:23am

i remember her mom saying somewhere that she was transistioning (by now im sure shes done)

but i know why you mean by 'black girl edges' though im glad ive never had this issue.

Edited by 2bBsL - May 27 2008 at 3:41am
Sponsored Links

Becky View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 6:31am
Originally posted by Unladylikediva Unladylikediva wrote:

Oh ...and that's another thing ... he IS ugly as heck. Dead

I wasn't gonna bring that up .... because looks (just like money) aren't everything .. but he's been hit with an ugly stick alright. Ouch Hee hee!

But, if he had something going on on the INSIDE ... it would SHINE THROUGH so that when he smiles, speaks etc ... you would see something in him. Umm Jayzee surely does not have THAT quality ... so in the end, he's just ugly.

Like Forest Wit... (can't spell!) He's not handsome .. but you can see that he has a way of carrying himself, smiling, speaking etc ... that make him attractive. This comes from the inside because no one can help how they were born... you just have to work with what you have.

And yes, unless B's gene pool is fairly dominant .. they are gonna produce some ugly babies. Shocked

As far as public affection .. it was not until I moved to Europe that  I understood that the rest of the (western) world  - people feel like public acts of affection are 'normal. It's a big deal.

I've dated lots of European men and on the first date, after ... I don't know ... 5 MINUTES that guy is holding my hand. But  this is the culture over here. People (and men particuliarly) like to be in a relationship ... and let everyone know about it.

In B's case .. everyone knows she's been with this [loser] all these years so 'the jig is up' - so what is the point of trying to keep this secret?

Now, it's interesting that someone produced this picture of them together. It's one of the few pics that I have seen of them together but ... it STILL ain't right. GEESH!

How come ... he can't place his hand gently around her waist in a loving, proud fashion or hold her hand in a respectful fashion? Other celibrities operate on this level. 

No, he's gotta have his whole big ole arm just slung across her neck (and that must be heavy for her) like ... 'this is my WOman' (ghetto). Again ... he's almost 40 years old so he should have some maturity and sophistication about himself by now.

She's a pretty ... delicate little thing ...  why does he have to treat her rough in this picture?

I say ... it just ain't right.

Edited by Becky - May 27 2008 at 6:46am
israel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:06am
From Bey's edges to her relationshipLOLLOL. Money is definitely not everything but one thing i know is that no one knows what goes on in their relationship. Everyone has their views on how they should be but what matters is how they are to and with each other. What we see sometimes isn't always what it is. For example a couple seems happy in public so loving but at home that man beats the crap out of her, and mama don't like the man you choose but you see something else in him and he treats you well. Sometimes mama is right but sometimes she is wrong. We never really know what goes on between two people do we. Jay-Z maybe ugly to some but to God he is wonderfully made and to Bey she obviously see the beauty in him. Lets just pray and wish them the best as we would want someone else to do for us. That's just my take on it. God BlessHeart

Edited by israel - May 27 2008 at 7:07am
israel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:15am

Edited by israel - May 27 2008 at 7:18am
israel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:21am
Lets pray and wish them the best! May their love last for a lifetimeHug

Edited by israel - May 27 2008 at 7:49am
kau84 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:33am
Originally posted by israel israel wrote:

From Bey's edges to her relationshipLOLLOL. Money is definitely not everything but one thing i know is that no one knows what goes on in their relationship. Everyone has their views on how they should be but what matters is how they are to and with each other. What we see sometimes isn't always what it is. For example a couple seems happy in public so loving but at home that man beats the crap out of her, and mama don't like the man you choose but you see something else in him and he treats you well. Sometimes mama is right but sometimes she is wrong. We never really know what goes on between two people do we. Jay-Z maybe ugly to some but to God he is wonderfully made and to Bey she obviously see the beauty in him. Lets just pray and wish them the best as we would want someone else to do for us. That's just my take on it. God BlessHeart

i agree with you 100%. i actualy respect that Bey and Jay dont talk about their relationshipClap.Why should they? people should learn to mind their own business and let others make their own choices about who they date(and marry) and what they choose to disclose about their private lives.
may the person with the perfect man and in the perfect relationship judge Bey.

look at how happy they are togetherHug
even if we dont pray for them i am sure their love for each other will keep them together forever.

Edited by kau84 - May 27 2008 at 7:41am
israel View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 7:38am

[/QUOTE]
i agree with you 100%. i actualy respect that Bey and Jay dont talk about their relationshipClap.Why should they? people should learn to mind their own business and let others make their own choices about who they date(and marry) and what they choose to disclose about their private lives.
may the person with the perfect man and in the perfect relationship judge Bey.

[/QUOTE]

AMEN!
Kimber7 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 8:00am
Whew!!!!  Dang this was a lot of info on my girl B!!!!!  Well let me add my 2  cents LOL !

First off, I just LOOOOOOVE me some Miss Celie and Miss Becky!!!!  You Diva's are so full of wisdom and clarity and you are never afraid of mincing words.  Kudos Diva's.

Miss Celie - I naturally have thin soft hair (not to be confused with "good hair" whatever that means) and I have inherited my daddy's "cowlicks" and honey let me tell you, when I began perming, french braiding, micro braiding and weaving my hair, my hairline looked like it had been cow, bull, camel and llama licked!!!  This was my primary reason for wearing LF's.  I couldnt achieve the look I wanted with weaves with such thin edges.  The compilation of genetics, hair styles and products have given me edges similar to Miss Jay Z.  However my hair is healthy now, but my thin edges are irreversable. 

Speaking Of Jay Z...

Miss B - You picked up on that My King/My Mentor mentality Beyonce has for Jay Z.  I did too, but I'm not sure if it's naivete.  My GUESS is it's more love and her upbringing.

Case in point...

Mr. Matthew Knowles is a shrewed buisness man who sacrificed and gambled with his marriage, family life, carreer, and finances for the success of Destiny's Child and it paid off BIG! 

I believe Bey looks at that and sees and admires Jay's struggle to overcome adversity and be successful in a similar light. 

She loves and respects her Daddy something serious and I thing Jay Z benefits from that love.

Also her dad has been said to have a roaming eye or another body part (so to speak), yet Miss Tina is still there. 

I believe that this behavior has taught Bey commitment beyond many other women's tolerance (including her sister's,  Solange is DIVORCED).

I think Beyonce is a beautiful, smart, patient, peaceful and poised YOUNG woman who is playing this hand exactly the way she wants.

I read in an interview referring to why it took them sooooo long to get married she said, "You can't rush a man." 

This response said to me at first, Dang he just kept her waiting and stringing her along for years.  Poor baby.   Then I thought, "She got what SHE wanted, it was worth the wait for HER". 

I see Beyonce living her life according to the rules and bounderies that works best for her character at this present time (she's still growing).  I dont believe Jay controls her, however I do believe because her spirit is quiet and peaceful in nature it appears that way to many.  

About those 99 problems Jay has.....  A Bitch may never be one of them, but If he and Bey ever divorce, guaranteed she will be problem number 1!!!!!  He's worth 547 million dollars (she's worth a cool 400 million). 

An as for Ugly Men (clearing my throat), I hear they are greaaaaaat lovers!!!!  Leave Jay Z and his Big Strong Full Lips alone Wink.  Im sure they come in handy!!!!!!    

Don't be surprised if SHE'S Zooming HIM!!!!!!   

Much Love to all you lady'sHug .

Kimber

Edited by Kimber7 - May 27 2008 at 8:05am
Celie View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 9:11am
Originally posted by Kimber7 Kimber7 wrote:

Whew!!!!  Dang this was a lot of info on my girl B!!!!!  Well let me add my 2  cents LOL !

First off, I just LOOOOOOVE me some Miss Celie and Miss Becky!!!!  You Diva's are so full of wisdom and clarity and you are never afraid of mincing words.  Kudos Diva's.

. . . Much Love to all you lady'sHug .

Kimber

Thank you Kimber. I don't know "jack" about Bey or JayZ. Except for what I read about them here. So, I bow to y'all on celebrity gossip.

Kimber7 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 27 2008 at 9:19am
Miss Celie I love that you use Trinity's (Im a Trinitarian) Motto.  UNASHAMEDLY BLACK and UNAPOLOGETICALLY CHRISTIAN.
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 21>
  Share Topic