Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
IndianHairCompany.com

BEYONCE VS. TAMAR

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Perfect Hair Collection

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 2.71  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 2:42am
bey first coming onto the scene is diff from tamar… 

tamar is like 10 years younger than toni.. and they all traveled around, sang in choir and all around since tamar was a little kid… she literally grew up singing. 
shes had so much time to learn.. shes not really a newcomer to the entertainment world. she may not have been an a or b-lister but shes been entertaining and/or watching her sister(s?) for like 25 years 

Edited by coconess - Jul 30 2014 at 2:43am
Sponsored Links

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 2:52am
that's a good point...Tamar had her sister to watch and learn from.  The Knowles' did it off the talent of Beyonce only.  It's not like her father was some experienced music manager who had managed other superstars.
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 5:47am
And Tamar still lauce

Even Toni doesnt have that sex appeal thing she attempts... they look so awkward. And Trina needs to put that damn hand down. Its so unnatural
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:41am
Originally posted by Alias_Avi Alias_Avi wrote:

wonder, that's something you would have to ask her

all i's know is Bey was not no shinning star when she came on the scene. she wasn't even all that of a stand out tbh

Who knows where she would be without daddy being the manager

I agree. 

Also, you cannot use Tamar watching Toni growing up as experience bc what Toni does and Beyonce does are 2 different thangs.  Beyonce also grew up singing her entire life and still needed a bit over a decade to hone her skills and propel herself to the position she is now. Beyonce's dancing used to be hard to watch in my opinion. Looked like she was having convulsions. Good dancing is not about going the hardest, it is more about making the moves look effortless while conveying emotion. ie, Michael Jackson, Janet Jackson, Aaliyah, Ciara (when she is not crotch thrusting, which is rare). Bey always looks like she is trying too hard. This is my opinion as someone who is in school for Dance Education. 

To keep it all the way real. I think if Bey and Tamar traded faces/bodies, i dont know that Bey would be where she is today.  The person who looks better and has better sex appeal is always given more credit than what is due. Even when others around are just as talented or maybe even more talented. ie, Britney Spears vs. Christina Aguilera (late 90's early 2000's era)

Before I get e-jumpedLOL, not saying Beyonce is not talented, but her talent is in her voice. The rest to me is just smoke in mirrors and. IMO there is a lot of overhype surrounding her image. 

*side note* I feel the exact same way about Nicki Minaj

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 30 2014 at 8:11am
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 7:44am

Tamar still hot ?

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 8:07am
I wish Tamar would get her costumes in order and get some stage presence.
She always looks with looney on stage. 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 10:23am
i dont think bey always looks like shes trying too hard.

and she is a great performer. 
phattrabbit View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote phattrabbit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:27am
Bey is a great performer. She has been performing for over 15 years now in front of huge audiences..that takes some getting used to and practicing to be able to command the stage like that. Also, Bey was able to have the comfort of her group members being on stage with her as she honed her talent and stage presence...

Also, Tamar had a baby right when her career was taking off. It is kinda hard to get your mojo and confidence back to where it was right after having your first child. So she's been dealing with all that while at the same time trying to make a place and name for herself in the industry.

I like Tamar...I think with some time and practice her talent will shine and she will shine as an artist.

Edited by phattrabbit - Jul 30 2014 at 11:29am
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:33am
lmao@ 14 yrs of practice omg

I think she was singing back up for Toni until she got married... 2/3 years ago- thats a lot of practice. If she aint got it by now...
kerysdream7 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote kerysdream7 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2014 at 11:48am
Originally posted by Ming Ming wrote:

lmao@ 14 yrs of practice omg

I think she was singing back up for Toni until she got married... 2/3 years ago- thats a lot of practice. If she aint got it by now...

Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Double Leaf Wig
EvaWigs
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Senghori Shells
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 18>