FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBeyonce look a likes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
cute'n'chocolat View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 07 2004 at 5:18pm

Oh man, I been gone a few days, but honey, trust me that is NOT Beyonce's hair. Whoever told you that has lied to you, I am not hating on her, I love her music, but she is simply like other celebrities who lie to market their music that's all. I just wanted to clarify that the fact that Christina has her own hair makes her a little different than the unbeweaveable Beyonce. You must be Solange or something. (To the female that said I am hating on Beyonce)

Thanks to the ladies who kept it real about celebrities! Hold it down!

Sponsored Links

BabyFace15 View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2004 at 3:00pm

Originally posted by Canadian_Dime Canadian_Dime wrote:

Originally posted by cute'n'chocolat cute'n'chocolat wrote:

Beyonce' is older than 22 she is like 27 because my friend went to high school with her in Texas and he said she is at least 26 or 27 because they were in the same grade and he is 27.
I always thought Beyoncé looked a lil long in the tooth for 22
Originally posted by cute'n'chocolat cute'n'chocolat wrote:

I just saw Christina Milian on MTV perform, I like her song, I think the video is kind of trashy, I think the blonde hair looks cute on her , she is a cute girl and she is prettier than Beyonce, plus that is her real hair, UNLIKE Beyonce. I also think that she performed very well. I know this is late but just had to put in 2 cents/
OH LAWD, lets pray Babyface doesn't see this post!

I like Christina and much as I like Beyonce and yes I though the video was a bit trashy (Christina's) I think that they are equally beautiful in there own way. People are all up in there bussiness all the time. They say the are obsessed with beauty and when they have one bad day you bash on them like there is no tomorrow hypocates.  Yes they lie, have you never. For your own sake make sure you are not dissing your self before you talk about others, cause it is so funny yet sad and yes it gives me a good laugh. So before you say someone is and bleach blond ugly weave wearing liar make sure none apply. And know that know one is perfect. i know I sould really deep dull and boring. TRust me I'm not. As Deep as an ocean mabe to deep.

canadiana_deleted View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 08 2004 at 3:11pm
Look, it's just talk....and there are a lot of black female celebrities who who wear weaves and look great, just as there are others who don't i.e. lil kim et al....and celebrities know that they're ALWAYS in the public eye so if they have a bad day it's alright....but people will talk.
stefani_diamond View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2004 at 2:10am

Beyonce' is older than 22 she is like 27 because my friend went to high school with her in Texas and he said she is at least 26 or 27 because they were in the same grade and he is 27....'

WELL SORRY YA BOY LIED....BEYONCE IS NOT 27....IM 28 AND WE ARE NOT NEARLY THE SAME AGE.....I WORKED ON HER TOUR AND HAD ACCESS TO ALOT OF INFO AND PERSONAL TIME WITH THEM AND THE REST OF THE CREW LIKE THE GIRLS SCHOOLING, AND GOSSIPING WITH TUTORS AND HER ROAD CREW .....SHE IS NOT 27, TRUST AND BELIEVE....TELL YOUR BOY HE NEEDS TO GO BACK AND DO THE MATH, ITS ALL THERE DOCUMENTED FOR THE PUBLIC WITH PROGRESSION AND WHAT AGE AND GRADE SHE WAS IN DURING THESE YEARS

PLUS, I REMEMBER WHEN HER AND HER CREW WERE ON STAR SEARCH AND SHE WAS A 10 YEAR OLD....I WAS LIKE IN THE 8TH OR 9TH GRADE....SO WE ARE VERY FAR APART IN AGE...EVEN THOUGH WE DONT LOOK IT MUCH ANYMORE....AT ONE POINT IT WAS VERY OBVIOUS, BUT THEY MAKE THESE STARS LOOK SO OLDER...BRITANY IS NOT OLDER THEN HER REAL AGE EITHER....BUT I DIDNT WORK WITH HER FOR THE RECORD, SO I CANT BE FACTUAL, IM JUST GOING BY PUBLIC RECORDS

ALSO, JUST FOR THE RECORD.....SHE DOES WEAR WEAVE OBVIOUSLY, BUT ATTHE SAME TIME HER HAIR IS MAD LONG THICK AND CERY FULL....IT COMES ABOUT A INCH OR SO PAST HER SHOULDER....LIKE TO HER BACK SHOULDER BLADES.....LIKE THE MANY OF US....SHE'S ADDICTED TO WEAVE TOO!

HAHAHAH

AND NEVERMIND HER HAIR....I DO LOOOVE HER SINGING, BUT WHEEEW! I HAAAATE TO HEAR HER TALK, HER VOICE TONE IS SO BOYISH AND UGLY, SHE SOUNDS LIKE BILLY BOB THE COUNTRY GEEK!

stefani_diamond View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 09 2004 at 2:24am
Originally posted by cafeolait1 cafeolait1 wrote:

Originally posted by Bellas_Mom Bellas_Mom wrote:

Blond hair is definately not for everyone.

Someone please tell that to PDiddy's mom... Im sorry but she looks a hot mess trying to rock platinum hair!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA  WORD UP WORD UP!!!

PLEEEAZE LAWD, PLEEEEAZ HELP THAT WIG ON CRACK!

DEE-DEE View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2004 at 12:39am
NOW, I DON'T LIKE TALKING ABOUT NO ONES MOM..... BUT, PUFFYS MOM'S WIGS ARE JUST TO MUCH... SHE KNOWS SHE HAS KNOW RIGHT TO BE WEARING THOSE WIGS...EVERYTIME I SEE HER I JUST SHAKE MY HEAD.....
tyra_deleted View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2004 at 3:09am
whats wrong with lying about yr age. personally i've been  claiming to be 21 for the  last 7yrs. the worst was when my boyfriend and i finally got serious and i had to "confess".   funny i recently had a very, very short fling with a 19yr old boy. he thought i was 21! if he discovers my real age the lil boy will hang himself!haha
Only1biancab View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2004 at 4:51pm

Originally posted by angelbliss angelbliss wrote:

but when they try to incorparate the whole middle eastern thing into their dancing it just looks so obvious that they are trying to be like Shakira.  

Isn't Shakira just from Columbia in South America?  I think she is, so that's not Middle East either.  Now Columbians, they can shake their hips very well.  Or at least that's the stereotype about them. 

If Beyonce and Christina Millian are jacking moves, which they probably are, it is not from Shakira.  I think Christian Millian was not the only one to go blonde.  Brandy, Monica, and probably others have gone that route, too.  It seems like a way to get attention because just being black and beautiful isn't enough for all audiences.  They are trying to be a crossover success into mainstream pop as well as staying in R&B.  Trying to make that elusive top ten on TRL and the top twenty countdown on VH1.

Just like cheerleading squads sometimes only have room for one black girl (just playing, but that's how it went in the Midwest), mainstream pop lovers only have room for one or two black songstress(es).  Beats me how it happens like that, but Beyonce has captured them and Ashanti hangs in there when she can.  I hate "Aww, Baby" for its lack of words and depth.  Same with "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce for its lack of depth, but it's all that works these days for the TRL crowd.

About the hair, Christina should go back to black.  I love her hair blonde, but the thing about blonde-bleached hair is that it never looks shiny to me.  Like Beyonce's hair, it always looks fried and flat-ironed too me.  I don't want that to happen to Christina Millian.  Brandy: Please, please get rid of the blonde.  Go with this or go for short hair.

AngelBliss. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 10 2004 at 11:01pm
Originally posted by Only1biancab Only1biancab wrote:

Originally posted by angelbliss angelbliss wrote:

but when they try to incorparate the whole middle eastern thing into their dancing it just looks so obvious that they are trying to be like Shakira.  

Isn't Shakira just from Columbia in South America?  I think she is, so that's not Middle East either.  Now Columbians, they can shake their hips very well.  Or at least that's the stereotype about them. 

If Beyonce and Christina Millian are jacking moves, which they probably are, it is not from Shakira.  I think Christian Millian was not the only one to go blonde.  Brandy, Monica, and probably others have gone that route, too.  It seems like a way to get attention because just being black and beautiful isn't enough for all audiences.  They are trying to be a crossover success into mainstream pop as well as staying in R&B.  Trying to make that elusive top ten on TRL and the top twenty countdown on VH1.

Just like cheerleading squads sometimes only have room for one black girl (just playing, but that's how it went in the Midwest), mainstream pop lovers only have room for one or two black songstress(es).  Beats me how it happens like that, but Beyonce has captured them and Ashanti hangs in there when she can.  I hate "Aww, Baby" for its lack of words and depth.  Same with "Crazy in Love" by Beyonce for its lack of depth, but it's all that works these days for the TRL crowd.

About the hair, Christina should go back to black.  I love her hair blonde, but the thing about blonde-bleached hair is that it never looks shiny to me.  Like Beyonce's hair, it always looks fried and flat-ironed too me.  I don't want that to happen to Christina Millian.  Brandy: Please, please get rid of the blonde.  Go with this or go for short hair.

Shakira is half Lebanese. Her name Shakira Mebarak is a full Arabic name. Colombians may well be able to shake their hips but trust me no one belly dances as well  as Arabs
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 151617
  Share Topic