FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Topic ClosedBeyonce look a likes

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
Hair ViVi

Ultra

Author
~* STaRLeT *~ View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 3:58pm

Yeh, i agree i think milians hair color suites her. In the 'Dip It Low' video the color looks really bright and stands out but today i picked up a magazine with her on the front and the color looked really dull?.......

I guess the touch up's and airbrushing really do play a big role!

Sponsored Links

braveheart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 6:03pm

You are absolutely right. Beyonce is lying about her age. She DOES NOT look 22. In fact, I heard she was 28.

Originally posted by cute'n'chocolat cute'n'chocolat wrote:

Okay I have to respond on this...

Beyonce' is older than 22 she is like 27 because my friend went to high school with her in Texas and he said she is at least 26 or 27 because they were in the same grade and he is 27.

I just saw Christina Milian on MTV perform, I like her song, I think the video is kind of trashy, I think the blonde hair looks cute on her , she is a cute girl and she is prettier than Beyonce, plus that is her real hair, UNLIKE Beyonce. I also think that she performed very well.

I know this is late but just had to put in 2 cents/

BchBlondeHoni View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by braveheart braveheart wrote:

You are absolutely right. Beyonce is lying about her age. She DOES NOT look 22. In fact, I heard she was 28.

Okay I have to respond on this...

Beyonce' is older than 22 she is like 27 because my friend went to high school with her in Texas and he said she is at least 26 or 27 because they were in the same grade and he is 27.

I just saw Christina Milian on MTV perform, I like her song, I think the video is kind of trashy, I think the blonde hair looks cute on her , she is a cute girl and she is prettier than Beyonce, plus that is her real hair, UNLIKE Beyonce. I also think that she performed very well.

I know this is late but just had to put in 2 cents/

Why the heck are they lying about her age!!!..Will the fact that she is almost thirty hurt her record sales???  Is it a publicity ploy???....to make her "younger", successful and pretty??  Personally I would have bought her music if she was thirty five.  I don't get it...why would they lie about her being so much young than she really is.  I suppose they want to keep her revived as long as possible.  I don't get it..it really silly to have this girl lying about her real age.

braveheart View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 6:34pm

They (many celebs) lie about their age all the time. Jay-Z, Tweet, Kelis, etc.....Industry heads feel that in order to appeal to a younger crowd then you need to be young. I'm sorry, but Janet is the opposite. We all know she is 38, but she even has the young heads going to her concerts. I would say she has proved them wrong.

Being young isn't just body. It's mind, body, and soul. If you feel young and take care of yourself, you will attract a younger crowd no matter what.

MsLady View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 7:25pm

I really don't think B is lying about her age.

Like I said earlier, a co-worker of mine who is 23, went to middle school with B.

She brought us her yearbook from 7th grade and Beyonce was in it as a 7th grader.

Even if she was lying, let's say she was 30...........

A 30 year old who looks like that should be proud and telling the world their age.

But, like I said. Depending on when her b-day is, B is 22 or 23.

OuttaControl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 8:09pm
I don't think she's lying about her age..though if i found out that she was..i wouldn't be surprised b/c she looks older to me.  It really doesn't matter though.
AngelBliss. View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 8:55pm
Originally posted by Leeshe2004 Leeshe2004 wrote:

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>Okay I have to respond on this...

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>Beyonce' is older than 22 she is like 27 because my friend went to high school with her in Texas and he said she is at least 26 or 27 because they were in the same grade and he is 27.

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>I just saw Christina Milian on MTV perform, I like her song, I think the video is kind of trashy, I think the blonde hair looks cute on her , she is a cute girl and she is prettier than Beyonce, plus that is her real hair, UNLIKE Beyonce. I also think that she performed very well.

<FONT face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" color=#9900cc size=3>I know this is late but just had to put in 2 cents/

no ur wrong cause Beyonce is 22 so u might just be hatin on her and that is her hair for ur information take a better look at who u talk to.

umm who are you??? her mother?? 
OuttaControl View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 05 2004 at 10:07pm

LoL..I am sorry, but you have to be blind to believe that Beyonce doesn't have a weave

Canadian_Dime View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2004 at 9:15am
I can't believe how staunchly certain members defend celebrities...GET A LIFE  
Canadian_Dime View Drop Down

Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 06 2004 at 9:51am
Originally posted by OuttaControl OuttaControl wrote:

LoL..I am sorry, but you have to be blind to believe that Beyonce doesn't have a weave
Being blind is no excuse, ask Stevie...even he knows what the deal is with Beyoncé's head.
Hair ViVi
Ultra
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 14151617>
  Share Topic